Chapter 1: A Concert

[Y/N] POV
I frowned in my sleep as I was having a nightmare. Something chasing, blood and a weapon close to me, my vision moving everywhere in fear of something as I get deeper into Fear, flashes after flashes of vision so fast I can't comprehend. From States to deathes to myself in shredding tears before a flash of a giant eye staring down to my soul as I couldn't take it anymore,  Flinching my eyes open and sitting up on my bed.

[Y/N]: *heavy breathes* It was all a nightmare? I-It's all a nightmare ... just a nightmare.

I soon flopped back as I had a hand covering my face. I wondered what I just saw in that nightmare while I calmed down my rapid breathing. I soon heard a whimpering noise making me turn to my side to see Buddy all worried for me as he poke my hand before setting up his head. Seeing him like that I soon gave him a rub and pat, calming him as I smiled.

[Y/N]: Were you worried about me buddy? Sorry if I scared you there friend.

Buddy huff and puffed in a cheerful tone before I got up and shrugged off the nightmare as it was just another bad dream. Seeing I'm already up, I soon start my usual daily routine before walking out of my bedroom and slouch onto the couch where I just kept quiet as I played with Buddy.

Yone: Not even a good morning?

[Y/N]: Oh hey yone, you should know me by now, since we've been living here for like 2 years now and the last time I said good morning it was when I was called gay.

Yone: Fair points. Well, we didn't get much for this morning so I think we might eat at Pantheon's place this time.

[Y/N]: Ah, guess we haven't done any grocery huh. Welp, I'm going to get dressed up now. *Getting off the couch*

I soon walked back into my room to pick a change of clothes. Looking at it, is nothing much. I'm pretty basic with just some baggy clothes cause I don't like being seen as such. Idk it's always weird and when I do get it  would be bad since it activates my ability. When I came out Yone also got all packed and looking at him up and down, it was kind of expected that his wear is all super super Germaphobe, with long sleeves and pants that covered all the way his ankles and wrist. Big hefty clothing to cover himself and a haze mask .... What the fuck why you have a haze mask?!

[Y/N]: What's with the mask?!

Yone: Oi I ain't taking it even with the fucking VIP ticket. I'm only going to take it off when I feel that I'm safe and I have sanitise the whole fucking place.

[Y/N]: Oh dear Aurelion Sol, your Germaphobia really needs to be kept in check sometimes. Guess I'm driving then seeing as I'm pretty sure you aren't going to be able to drive in all... *motioning to his wear* that.

He agreed to it as such. We soon went out with Buddy at home or at least we thought at the time before going down and into the car driving to the concert venue. The group all agreed that this is where we all set to meet each other, located somewhere near the higher ups of Piltover. We soon passed by before meeting a large and I mean huge crowd where they all pushed against each other. Even the freaking parking lot was covered with fans leading to Yone to have a panic attack before I calmed him down.

[Y/N]: Sheesh, I didn't know the concert would be this packed. Is there even enough room and space in there?

Yone: You better hope it does or your weak ass would be squashed and stepped to death.

[Y/N]: that doesn't feel like a concern to me more than an insult.

Yone: It's both! Fuck it looks like a disaster of bacteria in a mass tsunami! Ugh! *Holding the mask closer to his face and sinking deeper into the seat.*