Chapter 8: Party with a surprise guest.

Saturday 12. March

THIRD POV

Today was the day. Today was the day that 5 beauties and a guy with horns went to a party. Now don't say I break the fourth wall, [Y/N] is you not me the author so this third person view is from me reading to you of you and 5 beautiful girls in a story about KDA. Now one before we continue, you whomever you are stop gambling over how is going to be the first girl, yes you fool! Take your gambit somewhere else! Sorry about that just someone gambling over we who gets to be the first girl (and is also a shout to read the rework version of Fools gambit by redx121). Anyway, it now dawns and the girls are all in a limousine being drove by [Y/N], Oh yeah he has a licence don't worry. the there was a long one with the girls finding things to do while waiting to get to their destination, Sera sleeping cause sadly they couldn't bring Buddy do they left him with Mundo, Kai'sa just read a book she brought and the other three looked through their phone. But out of all of them Evelynn was giving a weird look. She doing this cause well, ever since [Y/N] came to the picture the others have been ... acting different. For example, Ahri has been ever caring around you, almost as like a mother figure, Akali has been getting really close to [Y/N]. Ever since that incident on Thursday the two of them was very close to the point it's almost looked as if they were more than being friends. Kai'sa didn't change but she tends to blush more around you and Sera? Well, she definitely changes a lot, with her being more cheerful with you around, something Eve hate. But seeing as now he was focus on driving and the fact that you couldn't hear us unless we opened the small window between the back and front, now was a good time to figure what was going out.

Evelynn: It's quite quiet right now any it?

Ahri: Yeah it is.

Kai'sa: Kind of nice right?

Evelynn: Mh, agreed but I have questions that needs answer right now.

The girls all look at her confused, raising a brow to her words.

Akali: What is it Eve? Something bothering you? {confused}

Seraphine: Yeah, something bad about the party?

Evelynn: No, I don't know about that yet other than it's going to be the same like the others, but that's not my question. What I want to know is what are you girls doing? <smirking>

Ahri: What do you mean?

Evelynn: Well, ever since Mr. Servant over there came to are life, you girls have been acting... Out of place.

Akali: Huh, how?

Evelynn: Oh, don't act dumb. You all changed. Ahri's been acting like a guardian to him, Akali's is acting all lovey dovey around him and Sera is acting all cheerful around him. You girls should know that is a bad sign.

The girls all looked embarrassed at what Eve had said which confirm her believe that something was wrong. The girls also started to give looks to Sera.

Seraphine: W-what? {confused}

Ahri: Sera are you doing it again? {worried}

Seraphine: Doing what? {nervous}

Ahri: Sera don't do that, you know what we mean. Why are you doing it again?

Sera's once smile started turning into a frown.

Akali: Again? Isn't this like your third time doing this. You got to let it go Sera, his not coming back. You don't have to do that anymore. {worried}

Seraphine: I know, it's just ... difficult. I want to forget .... But ...... but I can't. {scared}

Sera was starting to tear up making Kai'sa whom was the closes start comfort her.