Chapter 34: Flea Market chaos

Tuesday 17th April

[Y/N] POV

Rolling around a bit as if I was in a Bad nightmare, my mind constantly giving out these dreams of flames, blades and more around but something prominent being someone killing me? As seconds passed I was shocked awake by the nightmare getting me to sit up and get heavy breaths. I looked at myself in the middle of night, the bedroom I was sleeping with was all dark and empty to my vision's blurry view but someone was here with me, or 2.

Akali: [Y/N]? *Saying worryingly as i gave him a pat to the back* Y-You alright?

Seraphine: M-Mhm … a-are you okay l-lo- *flinching a bit* … [Y/N]

[Y/N]: H-Huh? I-I’m …. A-Alright.

I looked back at them both, they worriedly held onto me as I myself don’t why I was dreaming of these traumatic visions. But the girls, being so worried about me, were there trying to comfort me. As Akali was getting closer to me giving a firm soft hug close to her as she pressed herself against me as while Sera, she was still hesitant. I am fine with to her slowly opening but she did show her cares, having her soft hands comfort mine which are as big as hers yet still holding her close was more than enough signs to show she cares.

Akali: Baka, D-Don’t lie now. You look scared for a big guy *pouty* a-and that’s okay … sho don’t lie to me.

Seraphine: A-And if you are … w-we’re here for you … Y-You won’t leave us, nor will we,  so please be alright.

Looking back to them I see their faces of worry and caution for my well being. Their moods and their actions were enough to calm me for now, sinking those Nightmares behind for the time being as I hugged them close to me just as they did back, Akali almost immediately while Sera was just slowly stretching her hands around me hugging me up to both of them. It’s nice.

///TIME SKIP///

AHRI POV

We were all having breakfast and i have to say the personalities of these 2 has been off lately.

Kai’sa: Haven’t you two been … down lately? *Giving them plates*

Evelynn: It’s a complicated Matter *holding my head up*

While [Y/N] was laying there dead, Akali and Sera told me he's been either sleeping late or waking up in nightmares lately, as I was trying to eat a bit Kayn served me food alongside Mioru which I definitely still can’t get over. They both are 1. People that tried to kill us and 2. Just weird. I was giving our floof ball buddy here a nice scratch as I had one hand eating while the other hand just petting and playing with Buddy who sat on my lap.

Akali: Man what’s going on with you 2? Since the photoshoot you both have been kinda …. Down ish.

Evelynn: I’m going to be honest with you Akali, ever since then, I've just dove deeper into frustration for some unknown reasons.

Akali: Doesn’t sound good.

Kai’sa: M-Maybe you need to go out and have a rest now?

Evelynn: Maybe … but in doing so, I’ll be still in edge.

Seraphine: Well, shouldn’t you at least try?

Akali: Yea, can’t be a hassle to just walk around the place like [Y/N] Does with Sera

Kai’sa: i-it's actually pretty nice to walk around here.

Evelynn though just grumble at the thought as for [Y/N]

[Y/N]: S-Sorry *Yawn* For how I’ve been acting now … I've just been training too much.

That lie was immediately countered by Mioru though.