Chapter 5: Welcome I guess

THIRD POV

[Y/N] was now seen inside an empty room with a tinted window in front of him. He stared aimlessly around the room before someone walked into the room. The person wearing a tux most likely the interrogator. He sat in front of [Y/N] both staring at each other before the man started asking question.

Interrogator: So how are you as of right now? {calming}

[Y/N] didn't say anything making the guy raise a brow.

Interrogator: Scared? Don't worry, if we find nothing wrong about you, you can be free to go. Now pls, answer all question given to you.

[Y/N] was anxious but agreed to the following.

[Y/N]: Yeah, I'm scared. Scared of the consequence of my doings.

Interrogator: Mh, I'm guessing it's about the murder you did before this one with the explosion maniac.

[Y/N] Nodded with a downed face.

Interrogator: Look, will talk about that later, now I just want to talk about what just happened.

[Y/N] nodded to the man before coming eye to eye with him. Then, the two started talking with the investigator asking questions and [Y/N] answering. From origins to IDs, current studies, and life style. For the most part it was fairly normal.

Interrogator: All right with that being set, now let's talk about what happened earlier ago. {serious}

[Y/N] tensed up hearing that since this is where the serious talk came in. [Y/N] agree humming.

Interrogator: My first question is, how you we able to summon those weird floating things. From what is said by witnesses, you summoned to large monster like head made of a sort of metal of such.

[Y/N]: T-to answer that I recently just developed those ability, they are basically just these things that just came into my life to protect and follow my orders.

Interrogator: Ok, so a question I have, is why did you attacked the criminal?

[Y/N]: Why you ask? {confused}

Interrogator: You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you cutting of that man's hand, I just want to know why you did that?

[Y/N]: Well, when the building and all fell I kind of snap since I saw my friends in danger there, so yeah.

Interrogator: So, you just did it because of your friends? <raising a brow>

[Y/N]: Um, yeah. I- it's something personal so can we not talk about it? {apologetic}

The interrogator agreed to it since he wasn't really doing this to [Y/N] past, just doing his job.

Interrogator: Mhm, ok. Now another thing that witnesses also stated that there was an attack dog of sort that attacked the criminal baring the same horns as you. Are you related in anyways?

[Y/N]: Y-Yes. H-his, my pet dog and it also seemed that he has developed sorts of ability as well which I shocking.

Interrogator: Indeed. Not many animals can develop abilities, and you seem to be a lucky few that just so happened to have a slow awakening. Well, both of you seems to inherit powerful ability though and under some circumstances, we would have to lock you both up.

Hearing this [Y/N] started heating up, angered by what he said with the guy notice with the sudden change in room temperature as well as witnessing the so-called things slowly turning visible to the eyes. What was more nerve recking was that these kinds of rooms were made to cut off any mama coming in thus, whomever walking in this kind of room would be rendered powerless including him, but somehow not [Y/N]. This also shock the people behind the tinned window all confused at how he was summoning those things right now.