Chapter 4: Nightmare

//time skip//

AHRI POV

After a while we are now just talking around with the other group, since we finished are food which was amazing, the cake was so delicious I can could just eat an entire cake of it instead of a slice. But other than the food the guys were a fun to be with. They all were very nice, they were all just people you would basically hang out with. Darius being the big brother of the group both by age and character since he always would be the one that keep them from doing all the stupid things will also being somewhat over protective with them as they said, he would basically go beat up those whom disturb them. Draven was Darius younger brother and he was a hotshot to say the least. Always trying to be the middle of the attention while also having this bad luck with girls since they say he can't get anyone, but seeing his looks that was already a reason why though Darius would always get him to focus on his studies. Pyke was a surfer, he just a normal guy though he doesn't speak much simple hand sign and speech was all that was need to get him. Yone was attractive one as the guys said because of his looks and the way he acts, he also had a germaphobe for things but in only apply on those that goes in the mouth as we witness first hand when Draven used his shirt to wipe his mouth and Yone went ballistic. And there was [Y/N]. He was kind, a bit quiet but also genuinely a nice guy. He was the one that really got are two group to talk when started to get a bit close to Akali. To be honest they have been getting kind of close to each other haven't it? and speaking of [Y/N], he was now laying his head fallen asleep on Akali's shoulder whom was seating beside him which made her blush while Yone took picture.

Yone: So, going to use this against him. <clicking>

Akali: <whisper> H-help me.

We laughed at Akali situation before Eve nudged me, she then tilted her head at [Y/N] giving me sign to look through his memory. And this was the best time to do it since he was sleeping. Since I was seating in front of him, I just used one of my tails to touch his leg and as much as I don't want to do this it, I don't want Eve here to annoy me and it was a safety measure since Eve always was able to see if something was bad since she has a back story with these kinds of things.

As I close my eyes, I slowly started using my ability. Where after a few seconds pulled me into a plain where it's [Y/N] mind. it was empty, dark, cold there was nothing here but it usually like this until his mind can process back the memory of the past. It now started to slowly formed as walls came and cement walk way build itself up into where we were before where [Y/N] was speaking with Yone before he brought us to Pantheon's place.

Yone: [Y/N], I'm telling you now, you're in danger. {serious}

[Y/N]: <sigh> does it have something to do with them?

Yone nodded before making a small glance toward us.

Yone: This is going to be bad cause if they figure you out you might be in prison. {serious}

[Y/N] just gave him a look before patting his friends back.

[Y/N]: Yone, you don't need to worry anymore.

Yone: Huh?

[Y/N]: Like I said, I'm on my own I don't want to bring you guys any danger, so even if their a danger to me, I'm still going to hang out with my friends.

Yone: But [Y/N]-

[Y/N]: No, you've done enough. Now pls just let me be, it doesn't matter what happened to me and you should know how I am, now lets enjoy on last time.

Yone went quiet before snickering then laughing out loud.

Yone: You truly care more about us instead of yourself. <giving half a hug>