Chapter 10: Reveal of true identity?

(suck at naming chapters) 

SERAPHINE POV

Well, isn't this awkward. We all sat in this new sleek limousine that had everything in dark red colors, all of us seating inside confused at one, who was this guy Kayn and two, who is driving the car? Akali Eve and I agreed isn't he bowed and stated he will tell us everything and as well as take us back, what's weird is all his action toward [Y/N]. all of it is as if [Y/N] is some sort of royal, like sure his aunt is the doyenne of the world's most elite college but the way Kayn acts whenever he says something that sounds like an issue he immediately fixes it.

Kayn: How are you all enjoying the ride? {polite}

Ahri: It's fine but, you still haven't explained who the hell are you?

Kayn: I'm sorry about that. I will explain everything once your all back at your place.

The car then stopped meaning that we finally made it to the penthouse. The door then opened itself, does he have some sort of psychic ability? But we went out before we all went out and into the building where we were greeted by the receptionist. Once we all made it to are penthouse we were greeted by a worried Mundo.

Mundo: GIRLS!! Mundo thought you were all in serious trouble. {worried}

Kai'sa: S-sorry to worry you Mundo. <bowing>

Mundo was about to say something but realise the new face whom was standing behind [Y/N].

Mundo: Um, who is the man with eye patch, Mundo ask? {confused}

Akali: Him? <pointing at Kayn> Well the guy that you were supposed to cover for Eve and also the person that almost killed me. Don't worry [Y/N] has some weird relation with him.

Mundo: He is the dead body? But Mundo don't see any blood nor does the body look dead? {confused}

Evelynn: Yeah, amazing but the corpse will explain he says.

Mundo just nodded before checking if any of us was hurt, he also checked on [Y/N] since he was now a staff as well.

Mundo: Mundo say that looks nasty. <points at [Y/N] cut horn> But it looks cool.

[Y/N]: T-thanks, not really change much but it still hurts.

Mundo nodded before finishing his check. After checking all of us he now railed us on with business. Ugh, I hate this, it's not Eve's issue with killing a guy since one, the guy is alive and two Mundo has hidden many others before, still amaze how many he can was able to hide, well it's a mastery I guess, plus no one from the party will say anything since are fame can cause them fortune as well as no one want to get on Eve's nerve, trust me you don't want to know.

(Wait, HOLD THE F#$K UP. GET BACK INTO THE STORY PANEL! Ugh, where's the duct tape? Got a fourth wall break here.)

But Akali's sudden idea to make [Y/N] her Boyfriend has now spread like wild fire. [Y/N] was now seen as something and more over this will effect Akali's fan base which could be a huge issue as Akali was the fan favourite of us all and might hurt both are reputation and are ticket sells on the next concert. Luckily we at least got the sponsor but Mundo still had to find a way to fix that issue with [Y/N] being Akali's boyfriend.

Mundo: <sigh> Now how to Mundo fix the issue with Akali? {stressed}

Ahri: Yeah, if only someone didn't though of such an idea.

Akali scratched the back of her head as well as have a large blush on her face. Well, it was noticeable since now we knew she had a liking to [Y/N]. We all tried to solve the problem while [Y/N] had went to grab us drinks and Kayn just stood there watching us do are thing, weird and creepy.