Chapter 25: Sweet Josephine

After supper, we rode home via cab and then we plopped ourselves on the crammed tour bus couch. I was so tired from that week of torchure and the sudden energy burst I had when I first woke up and during supper. But now, I was so drained. I took my shoes off and rubbed my sore feet. I threw my legs onto Andy's lap.

"What was that for?" He asked, jokingly.

"My feet are tired." I responded simply.

"Poor baby." He chimed. "How can I make you feel better?" He smirked that sexy smirk he always did. I looked at him in return with a seductive look.

But oh, god, was he perfect. How his long, wavy hair cascaded down his face and to his chin. The bone structure of his high cheek bones protruding and his perfecty plump bottom lip puckering out. Oh, how I longed to kiss those lips. How I've missed those lips the whole week I was gone. It all seemed real now.

There was no numbness to wash away my lust, and in return I did lust. I lusted for Andy and his perfect body, those perfect hips that sunk in going down to the hemline of his pants. Those skinny jeans, how tight they were on him,

"Those jeans look tight... Wouldn't you like to slip into something more... comfortable?" I asked boldly.

His eyes widnened with surprise for a second and then he moved in closer to me and then snaked his arm around my waist gracefully and so seductively. He leaned into me and whispered in my ear "Slip into something like you?" with his deep voice. His breath tickled my neck and I shivered in responce. Andy's face was still just as close to mine and he was tempting me hardcore as of right now.

"Yeah, kinda..." I got out quietly.

He then lifted me up and put me in his lap. I felt his boner as he placed me right down in that area.

"Oh.." I slipped out.

"You like that?" He asked in a deep, dark voice. "You like that baby girl?"

"Yeah..." I whispered.

He grabbed my ass and spanked it loudly. I looked at him in surprise.

"How about that?"

"...yeah"

"You're mine baby." He said possessively.

"Is that so?" I questioned.

"Yeah."

He picked me up into his arms and carried me to the bunk bed we slept in all week. He dropped me on the bed harshly. Then, he leaned on his knees between my legs and I touched around his crotch area, running my hands up to the zipper of his dark, acid wash, skin tight jeans. I touched his hips and kissed them each. He moaned under his breath which was so sexy. I unzipped his pants and hauled them down a bit. I couldn't get them off because they were so tight so he got off the bed and hauled them down himself. I watched as his stick thin legs were exposed and his hard on visible. I was very turned on at this point. He leaned into me with his perfect body, kissed me on the lips with a small peck, and then lifted me up into his arms and kissed my neck, hauing up my shirt.

I ran my fingers through his long, wavy hair and we made out, while taking off his articles of clothing, too; jean vest, muscle shirt, boxers... His gorgeous tattoos all exposed at this point. I kissed his chest, which is where I stood next to his sexy body which stood darkly tall with a masculinity to it.

Soon, all of my clothes were off and lying on the floor and I was lying naked on the bed, waiting for him to come into the bed with me. I watched as his perfectly crafted naked body hovered over me and he kissed all over my neck.

He asked me, "Are you sure you're ready, Josephine?"

"Of course I am! Now do me already!" I said, whiney, kissing his lips with a small but strong peck.

His eyes widened as they had before as he was taken aback and he smiled widely with a devilish grin. I was his for the taking.

He pushed himself inside of me and I felt the sweat from his back while I grabbed him as he lunged foreward.

And at the end of the night, it was the best I think anyone could have done.

"How was that babe?" He asked.

"Let's do it again!" I said, hopping on top of him as he grabbed my thighs and ran his large hands down my legs.

"I love you, my sweet Josephine."

"I love you, too!"

He smirked devilshly and then the night carried on.

Oh, how I loved the rush of his skin next to mine.

__________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
Well, there we have it, the sex scene :D Hope it was good :S I know this was a short chapter but maybe I will make more scenes like this? Cause we all know that the smut in their relationship just can't end here :"D

MORE TO COME!

See you my lovely people :* thanks for reading!!

Listening to: On the run by: Dance Gavin Dance <3