Chapter 14: Sweet Despite Exterior

Josephine’s POV:

Last night, we both crawled into bed together  lied on our backs, staring up at my ceiling that I placed glow-in-the-dark stars on top of.  I felt so backwards at first. It was the first boy I’ve ever had in my bed and, well, this wasn’t just any boy. This was Andy Biersack. Wait, it was Andy Biersack, right? I looked over and yes, he was still there.

Even though it was summer, I was still shivering in bed at first when I was in there, and then Andy noticed that I was shivering and I felt a pair of warm arms slip around me. He pressed his body against mine and whispered in my ear “Are you warm now?”

I nodded and cuddled into him, my heart racing with joy. I felt like I was going to explode with happiness. Complete and utter happiness.

“Nice glow-in-the-dark stars” He said, laughing in my ear with his deep, sexy voice.

“Thanks.” I mumbled, laughing also.

“Goodnight, Josephine.” He whispered.

“Goodnight, Andy.” I respond.

And then we both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up this morning to the alarm I set for six thirty on my phone. I had work today. Great.

Andy’s tattooed arm was thrown across the bed, over me. I breathed heavily and started to sweat. I hate it when I have slept with somebody and then I have to get out of the bed, trying not to wake them up! I also hate it when I have to wake them up and I can just never bring myself to; unless I absolutely have to.

I looked over at him and his gorgeousness. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. This man who looked so angelic could scream like a demon on stage, and swear like a sailor. He was wonderful. A misunderstood fallen angel. Locks of jet black hair framed his face on one side gracefully and shadows casted on his face, accentuating his bone structure.

I tried to slip out of the bed to get ready for work. I tried not to wake him up, but I did anyway and his eyelids trembled before they finally bloomed into two bright botanical blue eyes.

“What’re you doing up so early, babe?” He asked tiredly, sitting up now, rubbing his eyes.

“I have work.” I stated.

“Hmmm... You can’t stay here longer?” He asked, rolling around on his side, head resting on his hand. He looking at me with pleading eyes. Oh, those manipulative, pleading eyes.

“I have to go to work, but you can chill here for however long you like. I get off work 1:30. I’ll give you the key.” I offered.

“Oh-kay.” He said, falling onto the bed, pale arms spread out, muscles stretched. The bed shook under his weight, which wasn’t that much, anyway. “You trust me that much?” He asked.

“Yeah, I guess I do...” I admitted.

He just smirked smugly and folded his arms behind his head, flexing those muscles when he wasn’t even trying to.

I walked over to my dresser to grab my brush and dry shampoo and did my hair. I applied makeup in the mirror and glanced at his gorgeous reflection, staring back at me.

“What’re you staring at?” I asked curiously.

“Nothing. It’s just that I think that you are beautiful, that’s all.” He stares at me eagerly as though watching me getting ready is like the season finale of his favourite show.