Chapter 16: Front Poop/Tour Bus Ride

Chapter 16 - Tour Bus Ride

After hanging out with Andy and the rest of the guys from Black Veil Brides for the whole week, it was finally time to pack my bags for Warped Tour.

When I got my clothes out of my closet and packed them in my suitcase, Andy just sat there, peering eagerly over the and went over it with me a million times so I wouldn't forget a single thing. He has been the perfect boyfriend. I feel so proud to call him my boyfriend. Now that I have a boyfriend, I feel like I want to be around him all the time, if you know what I mean. He is just so interesting to be around. I never know what he's going to do next, which can be exciting. He really was a bad boy, you know, no matter how sweet he may be.

It was now Sunday and Andy already had his bag packed for Warped. He was one step ahead with this. I had no idea what to do about this kind of stuff, but I remind myself that I was with Andy and that always makes me feel better. He knows what he's doing. He's been doing this for years.

We were leaving tomorrow; On Monday.

****THE NEXT DAY*****

We were now in the tour bus and on the way to our first city in Warped Tour; Los Angeles! And you know what's even better? Andy lives there and he told me that he would show me around town the same way I showed him around my home town!

The tour bus was boxy, large, and black on the outside, but when we got inside it got interesting. Andy took me by the hand in his soft one and I looked ahead eagerly as my boyfriend led me into his band's tour bus. He walked up the steps, hand linked in mine and held the door open for me. When we got inside, all around there was posters on the walls. Motley Crue, Kiss, The Misfits, and a bunch of other classic rock bands. There was a small kitchen area with a stove and next to that a casually coloured couch and a TV mounted to the wall above. I looked at Andy for a second and his expression was a huge grin plastered across his face. "How do you like it?"

I told him I loved it and then he hauled me over to the back area where he told me the bunks were. It was a narrow hallway to there, but once we got past that, Andy turned around and gave me a cheeky smile, gesturing with his hands to the bunks around us. There was six bunks... with a total of... eight people (including Andy's tour manager).

"We're sleeping in the same bunk." He clarified. "I'll keep you warm, don't worry. I'd never let you sleep alone." He smiled.

I ran over to him, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Andy." I said, proudly.

"I love you, too, Jo." He breathed, accepting my embrace, wrapping his arms around me in return.

By the way, in the end, I found out that CC was allowed to take Hanna as well.

We found out that normally people don't allow for friends to tag along on the Warped Tour, but since we were Andy and CC's girlfriends (I know, right!), we were allowed to come! It was such an amazing surprise!

That's right, you heard me! CC and Hanna are now dating! They are boyfriend and girlfriend like Andy and I are; as expected.

Hanna freaked when she first found out that she was allowed to come to Warped Tour with us! I am really glad that she's coming, too, in case I need her for advice that I probably won't take anyways. J

We were going to have to be on the road for three days before we get to LA. Today was all driving until the night. We stopped in the night for X amount of hours until we hit the road again in the morning. The whole ride today, Andy and I just sat on the couch and so did the guys and Hanna. I fell asleep for about three hours, according to Andy. I woke up still lying on his bare chest on my stomach, the position I fell asleep in. I remember being really drowsy and Andy let me lie on him and fall asleep. Andy was so good to me. He actually laid there with me on top of him for three hours!