Chapter 11: Double Date

JOSEPHINE'S POV:

I dropped Andy off last night and drove home. He stole a kiss just before he left, though, and just had to melt my heart once more.

When I came home, Hanna wasn't there. I just decided to wash all of my makeup off and go straight to sleep.

It's getting so annoying not seeing Hanna! I haven't even talked to her in person in forever and I am dying to know what happened with her and the rest of Black Veil Brides! Did anything happened between her and CC?

I was still in awe that this all happened and it felt like a dream that I was thinking about all of this to be a part of my life.

When I woke up this morning, Hanna was still asleep. She had no work today, either. I decided to go in the shower and when I came out, I made myself some orange pekoe tea and sat there, looking at my phones lock screen. It was 7:20 by that time. Andy was supposed to have his interview 6:30 to 7:30... That means it will be over in ten minutes!! I know that he told me he would text me first, but I am just too excited! I will text him, no, call him first. What can I say? I can't wait any longer! There's nothing else for me to do to ease the wait.

So I waited ten whole minutes, until 7:30 and then I decided to wait another two minutes later, just in case he was still in the interview. I trust that he would turn his phone off in an interview, anyways, but then again, it was Andy here we were talking about.

When I thought it was a good time to call and relieve my anticipation, I dialed his number, very nervously. He still had that effect he had on me from the start. I still act like a fan girl, don't get me wrong. Every time he leans in to kiss me, I think I might have a heart attack.

The phone rang and he picked up.

"Hello, Jo, my sweet." He said so casually as his voice purred into the phone on the other line. He always made me feel like swooning, but this was too much, as this was the first time he called me something like that.

"H-hello, Andy."

"What's up?" He asked, and I could hear the reality in the question. He really wanted to know what was up.

"Nothing much, just got up and had a shower and stuff..." I said. "How was your interview?!"

"Boring...Can I take you out tonight?" He phrased it so beautifully.

"In what?" I laughed, jokingly.

"The limo, silly."

"I know, I was joking."

"I miss you." He whined. "I miss your company."

"Stop that, Andy." I was starting to blush. If he didn't want to get serious, he shouldn't make me blush like this!

"Kay. But, anyways, I will treat you to a luxurious meal, and it's all on me. I will pay for it all."

"Oh, Andy..." I sighed.

"Pick you up at... 7:17, mkay? I was gonna say 7:00, but that's too... overused, you know what I mean? It's in all the High School movies for prom and stuff, ugh."

I couldn't hide my laughter as it crept up on my side of the line. "Well, that sounds wonderful, Andy. See you then!"

"I'll be here at 7:17 on the dot. Bye!"

I hung up and saw Hanna in the corner of my eye. I turned towards her and the expression on her face was priceless. She have me the hugest smile I've ever seen her do and she ran over to me and hugged me super tight.