Chapter 8: Oh, The Struggles Of Being Famous

JOSEPHINE'S POV:

I can't believe that Andy was acting that way to me! Maybe I am just overreacting, but I feel really hurt now. I wanted to turn and walk away from him, but I didn't because I couldn't... I just couldn't bring myself to leave him alone in this city because that's the type of person I am.

"I'm sorry, Jo! I'm so sorry!" He pleaded.

"I thought that we were on the go or something, I thought that you liked me."

Tears were starting to well up in my eyes.

ANDY'S POV:

I sighed. She thought we were gonna date or something. This is terrible. What do I say to her now? I don't want to start dating her and have to commit to anything. I am on your now! I only have a week here!!! My stress level is so high right now!

"Jo! I like you! I really do! It's just... It's just that... Well, I am on tour, I have one week here. I have a difficult job for relationships and... Oh my god, I don't know what to do!" I wailed, throwing my head into the palms of my hands.

"We can make it work, can't we?" She sounded so broken.

"I will try anything to make it work! I am willing to do anything and everything in my power!" It was a promise.

"O-ok." She sniffled.

The colourful streetlights lit up her beautiful, glossy hazel eyes and her dirty blonde hair looked so soft. She was so delicate and fragile. I just wanted to haul her into my arms and tell her everything will be okay, but I refrained. She probably didn't want me to hold her, anyways. Not now, at least, since anything that would have happened between us could very well be out the window now.

"So... What are we going to... What are we going to do now?" I watched my words carefully, so she wouldn't take anything the wrong way again.

"I don't know, Andy."

"Looks, Jo, we can figure out what's going to become of us later. I know I only have one week here, but we can make the best of it while we can, right? I like you, and I think you like me back, is that right?"

"Of course I do. Don't you know that without asking? I've had a stupid fan girl crush on you forever."

JOSPEHINE'S POV:

Did I really just tell him that?! It was obvious before that by the way I acted around him? Well, I just confirmed it, but surely he must have detected it before. I am so awkward an shy around him.

I started to cry because I was so overcome with emotions.

He douched out his half-smoked cigarette right away as he saw me tear up and hauled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me.

My face and arms were against his bare chest, and I was in awe for a split second.

He held me in his arms tightly, my head resting under his neck, for what seemed like forever.

I looked up into his eyes and they were burning with a passion that was almost scary and his jaw tightened. I was lost in his eyes. Transfixed in his eyes.

"Can I... Can I... kiss you again?" He asked politely, tilting his head towards mine.

How could I say no? He made me feel like I was a princess and he was my dark prince. I was drawn to him.

I nodded my head slightly and he looked at my lips and leaned into me. My heart beat so fast. His body pressed against mine so close. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me again, lightly at first and then with more force. I felt my whole body heat up with desire. I wanted to kiss him forever.

He wrapped his hand around my neck and it was so warm to the touch. I felt his breaths tickle the top of my lips as he breathed through his nose heavily.

He trailed his kisses to my cheek and on my ear. I laughed because it tickled.

"I really like you, Jo." He whispered in my ear. That tickled, too, and a chill ran down my spine.

"I like you, too." I whispered back.

"You're ticklish?" He asked.

"Uhhh... No!"

"You are! You are!" He tickled my waist and I took a fit of laughter. He was laughing as well.

"Stop! Stop!" I squealed, pushing his chest away with my hands.

"Make me." His voice rumbled, pecking my lips quickly and stopping the tickling.

"Get off me, you fool!" I laughed, pushing him away.

"Feisty, huh?" He chuckled evilly, trying to pull me back into his arms, getting closer to me. The killer smirk he gave me made my heart shatter. Oh, how I wanted him.

I didn't even notice my surroundings because I was so distracted by his lips. It had stopped raining and the sky around us was darkening now, it was a deep blue colour. It complimented Andy's complexion tastefully. We were still under the roof of the restaurant, and the shadows casting on us comforted me as I admired Andy's thin upper body and jaw bones. He really looked like a dark prince now and I was captivated by him. I wanted to be a part of his world. I was enthused with everything about him. I was in love.

A family was coming to the doorway and the father and mother eyeballed Andy and I.

"Teenagers... Hormones..." He muttered to his wife.

The funny part was that we weren't teenagers... Well, I was 18...

I noticed that we were basically glued together. That's how close we were. And Andy's hands were on my waist.

"I don't know about you, but my hormones are raging." Andy said seductively.

"Oh are they?"

"Mmm, yes." He moaned in my ear, clearly trying to arouse me. "What are we gonna do now?" His hands trailed down my spine.

"Go to my place..."

He smirked devilishly.

"...and watch a movie."

"Ohh, I get it, 'watch a movie'" He chuckled.

I smacked his face lightly, playfully, and he just continued to laugh harder.

"No, we're actually going to watch a movie, Andy!"

"I know, I know, I was only joking." He grinned and laughed under his breath.

"You don't understand how gorgeous you are." I blurted out. For some reason I decided to be extremely honest today.

"Hahaha, thanks for telling me." He laughed, running his fingers through his long hair awkwardly.

"Oh, like you've never been told before!"

He just laughed quietly.

"Look at you." I gestured to him with my hands. Now my inner fan girl who I have been trying to repress is coming out. I looked all the way up to his face. Man, he was so tall! I was only up to his chin and I am considered tall compared to most people! He had an amazing figure though... Those hips... They were peeking out through as his tight muscle shirt rose up slightly.

He shook his head and shrugged.

"Let's go." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and we walked over to my car.

________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

This chapter was a shorty, but I had to divide my originally written one in two separate ones or else it would be a really long one!

Thanks for reading, XO

listening to: Yeah Boy and Doll Face by: Pierce The Veil

...And almost crying because it's just so beautiful yet sad at the same time. :'/

~Emily