Chapter 7: Disaster For Dinner

He pulled back, releasing our kiss. "I'm sorry..." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"It's ok."

"But you're so different from other fans... You're so... I don't know..." He looked down on the floor and his hair hanged down, covering his face partially.

"Thanks." I smiled and looked down at my hands, blushing.

After a long moment of silence, I finally said "I'm hungry."

"Me, too, actually... Where will we go, then?"

"I know this really cute old restaurant nearby."

"Wherever you want to go. We can go there!"

He was such a gentleman.

"Ok."

And so we drove there. It didn't take long driving till we were there because it was still in the downtown area. We had to find a parking spot nearby it and found one really close (luckily).

I looked at the familiar restaurant when we got there.

"This is my favourite restaurant." I commented.

It was beautiful on the outside. Just like all the other shops, it was painted a bright, quirky colour; it was a baby blue colour. Almost the same colour as Andy's eyes.

"I really like the blue colour it's painted! Let's go inside, then!" Andy hopped out of the vehicle and so did I and we both took a run for it to the front door of the shop, him ahead of me.

He held the door open for me and we walked in out of breath from the super fast running earlier whilst trying not to get wet from the rain. The bell above the doorway rang.

"Thanks." I breathed.

"Don't mention it."

Everyone was staring at us. We didn't exactly look "normal" to begin with, but now we were soaked.

Andy, well, Andy was completely drenched. His leather jacket was shiny with water and his jeans clung to his legs. Pieces of hair were starting to curl up in its natural waviness. It made him look so hot as it framed his bone structure and pale face perfectly.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we went up to the front desk.

"Hello... How may I help you?" The lady asked.

"We'd like a table for two..." Andy told her.

"Okay, follow me."

"Wait, can we sit in a booth?" Andy asked.

"Uhhh... Ok, sure."

The lady led us to a booth and we both slid in the seats on either end of the table. He fiddled with his fingers, pale fingers entangled in each other. His black leather jacket clashed with his Snow White complexion. He looked up at me with pale blue piercing eyes and I looked away, quickly, a little embarrassed that he caught me staring at him. I flushed a little bit and pretended to look all around the table, at the salt, pepper, sugar... I looked up, daringly again, and saw that he was staring at me again, and saw that he was staring at me again, and his eyes never left mine. We held our gaze for about five whole seconds until his eyes looked away hastily, at something random off in the distance.

I looked out the window. Okay, now it was a full-fledged storm, if it wasn't one before that! The rain looked like it was spraying the road and floated in the air in a million drops from the wind. Andy didn't seem to mind at all.