Chapter 20: I'll love you forever and always

Chapter 20: I'll love you forvever and always

"Yes! Yes I will marry you, Andy!" I squealed.

A grin spread across his face and he put the ring on my left ring finger, which I extended for his convenience.

The cool metal of the silver sparkling shiny ring felt like heaven around my finger. The moment I'd been waiting for... my whole life... it was finally here.

"I love you, Josephine." He whsipered and kissed my hand.

"I love you, too, Andy!" I said as he stood up and took my other hand in his and embraced me in a hug.

The crowd was squealing and screaming out comments like 'aweh, how cute' and 'That's so sweet'. I felt like I was on cloud nine, looking up into his baby blue sparkling eyes, and sharing this moment together. We were now officially engaged and it felt so amazing.

A tear escaped from my eye and they were watered up as I looked around at the blurry, faded moving neon lights in the background, complimenting his perfect face looking down at me with the same happiness I felt.

We were now sharing something so wonderful and I broke down into tears as he held me and caressed me gently, shushing me as he rocked me back and forth in his loving arms.

"Shhh... I love you. I'll love you forever and always." He whispered delicately in my ears.

Then a slight feeling of fear came over me. Was that ap promise? 'I'll love you forever and always.'. That was a promise. Well... the ring itself was a promise. But I've been cheated out of everything my whole life by my father... and my mother...

That's when I looked over to the crowd in his arms and saw my mother's face. I'd totally forgot that she was even there.

"My mom.... My mom..." I whispered in distress.

"What is it babe? What is it?" Andy asked, looking at me concerned.

"my mom... she's here... in the crowd..." I said, dragging Andy off the stage to the side behind the rich red stage curtains.

"Look, over there." I said, pointing to where she was while trying to hide both of us. "She's wearing neon orange... can you see...?"

But she wasn't there.

"She's not there anymore..." I said in surprise. "What the...? What happened to her? She was just there!!"

"Are you sure it was her you saw?"

"Yes, even when I was performing in the early night, when it was fairly light outside... I saw her then, too!" I whailed. "I haven't seen her in a year. She abandoned me."

"Is this what you were saying before about not being close to your mom? Jo, why would she be here if she left you for a year now?"

"That's what I am wondering!"

Rage was steaming off of me. I never wanted to see her face ever again and here she was... watching my boyfriend propse to me... coming to a Black Veil Brides concert?!?! She never really knew what the names of the bands and music I listened to and she always said she hated it anyways; the heavy music that I love.

Why was she here???

"Let's go find her." I said.

I didn't really want to see her, but she cut off all contact with me when she just decided to ignore me for a year so I never even got to talk to her about it. Now I am scared that after talking to her she will ask for my forgivness and it's gonna be hard... trying to keep the grudge and ask her why she did this. But I need to see her and find out what the hell she was doing here.

"Okay. Are you sure?" Andy asked.

"Yes."

"There's a way down the satirs that gets to the exit of the concert area. If we go there, then we might just find her." He suggested.

"Okay." I agreed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Another short chapter for you all. Need to make them choppy so that the plot line flows decently (leading up to the moment they are looking for Joespehine's mom.).

Thanks for reading!

~Emily :)

Listening to: Rebel Love Song by: Black Veil Brides <3