Chapter 3: The Official Black Veil Brides

Chapter 3: The Official Black Veil Brides!

Andy ran all the way down the hall, looking giddy, with us tagging along after him.He was getting rather hyped up in the hallway now. It seems as though he doesn't have a care in the world if he is risking getting strange looks or getting in trouble with the bystanders at the other ends of the hallway.

"Psst. Over here." Andy yelled in a whisper to us when he was by the door that read "Black Veil Brides". They must have been in that room the whole time! We passed it and everything.

I had to laugh a little at how silly Andy looked. He looked like a super sleuth as he was crouched down on his knees, ear to the door.

When we started to giggle, he looked over our way and laughed quietly, himself. He waved his hand over, signalling for us to come over.

"Come here!" He whispered. We did.

"What're you doing?!" I asked.

"Shhh... I'm trying to see if they're in here.

Seconds passed and then he looked alert and said "They're in there, all right."

He leaned into us as if he was telling us the biggest secret ever. "Ok, I'm gonna play nickey nickey nine door on them." He began. "I will knock nine times and we all will hide behind that cart thingy over there. When they answer the door and find out nobody's there, I'll knock again, hide, then jump out and scare the shit out of them!" Andy made a evil villain laugh and rubbed his hands together. His blue eyes gleamed with excitement.

We both looked to the Janitor's cart with the mop and cleaning supplies left in the hallway.
Oh, there was a cart there? I didn't even notice. I'm so observant.
I looked at Hanna and we both giggled at how cute Andy was acting. I think it's funny how he occasionally struggles for words like the 'cart-thingy' and the 'pastry-type thing' from earlier.

"Thats a funny idea! I'm in!" Hanna clapped her hands together.

"Me, too!" I grinned.

"This is gonna be good." Andy grinned a mischievous grin like he was a little kid.

He hopped over to the door and did as he said and knocked nine times as fast as he could on the black wooden door.
He whittled around and shooed us behind the cart. We all ran as fast as we could and ended up behind the cart with Hanna and I crouching down on the bottom and Andy was kind of leaning over the two of us, trying so hard to not be seen with his enormous height.

Hanna tried hard to hold in her laugh and I covered her mouth with my hand. "Shhhh!" I whispered.

When we heard someone open and close the door, Andy peered over the art when he thought the coast was clear.

He ran over there again and knocked nine times again. I wondered how he was so sure that they would even answer again, but then I remembered that he was with them all the time, so he knew them well by now.

He ran his skinny, long legs back over behind the cart and we waited silently.

When the door opened again, Andy ran for it, jumped high in the air and screamed out loud "BOO!" In front of the doorway.

Hanna and I were watching the door from behind the cart and we saw Ashley and Jinxx in the doorway flailing their arms and stumbling back with fright. It was so funny. Even the bystanders that were at other ends of the hallway laughed, and they seemed snotty at first.

"HAHAHA! I GOT YOU! I GOT YOU GUYS GOOD!!" Andy jumped up and down, pointing at them, laughing to kill himself.

"It wasn't that scary, man." Jinxx denied, while at the same time, a smile formed in the corners of his mouth.