Chapter 15: I Love You...

Would I be his girlfriend? OF COURSE I WOULD! WHAT OTHER ANSWER WOULD THERE BE?!

"I thought you'd never ask! No, really! I never would of thought that you'd ask me that question! Yes I'll be your girlfriend!" I kiss him on the cheek.

"Phew, that's great!" He said, throwing his head back, looking relieved. " Now we don't have to fake boyfriend and girlfriend anymore! I can't believe you never thought I'd ask you out! It thought it was obvious that I liked you!

"It wasn't that obvious. It's hard to tell these days if someone really likes you or not. I thought that I was being obvious!"

"But earlier when I told off that girl for you, I thought it was obvious then."

"No, it wasn't obvious, although I was surprised at that, too."

"Whaaat? You know that I'd do anything for you because I... I love you."

"I love you, too, Andy. I do." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck.

It was so hard saying that to someone knowing that it could end at any moment. It was so hard saying that and putting my trust in someone since my parents... Never mind.

I can't believe that this wonderful guy asked me to be his Girlfriend. I've waited for this moment for so long, watching all my friends date and I'm just... there. Good things do come to those who wait.

Andy and I talked about Warped Tour some more and about what we were gonna do and where I was gonna sleep; stuff like that. He told me what to expect and what to pack and all that jazz.

After we finished talking about that, he drove off to the hotel so we could hang out with Black Veil Brides. I texted Hanna to come over and join us.

When we arrived at the hotel, we just walked on up the flight of stairs and into the hotel room, where it was just the guys eating food.

"What're you eating, guys?" Andy asked them.

"Taco Bell." Jinxx answered.

"Thanks for getting me some..." Andy said, sarcastically.

I followed Andy as he walked further into the large hotel room. This hotel room had three queen-sized beds. I found out in the end that Andy and Ashley slept in one bed, Jinxx and Jake slept in another bed, and Jake slept in the last bed. But, Ashley didn't end up sleeping in that bed very often, if you know what I mean (it's Ashley were talking about), and neither were Andy and CC for last night, at least.

"So... what're you gonna have? Paper?" I joked, thinking about the Bryan Stars Interviews with Andy in them.

"Ha. Ha. Funny..." He crossed his arms like a little baby and I poked him. His lips turned up, starting to form a small smile. He poked me back and smirked more.

"Andyy...." I began, "Can you do the Lightning Thunderstien voice for me later?"

"Uhhh... I don't normally do that anymore." He said.

"Please, baby? For me?" I begged, grabbing his hand in mine.

I could sense how that made him feel. He tried to hold back a smile by biting his lips, but it escaped as he chuckled under his breath.

"Ok, later." He promised.

I kissed him on the cheek, and CC saw.

"Aweh, how cute, you guysss!" He called from the kitchen.

Andy blushed and said "Shut it, Christian!"

"I knew that you two would hit it off! I knew it!" Ashley cheered. "Wait, you are dating right?" He asked, looking over curiously from behind the counter.