{25}

{25}

Mating

Princess Adrianna

*Warning*
This chapter includes sexual activity that may be upsetting for some readers. Please skip this chapter if it makes you uncomfortable.

Octavius dips his head back down and pecks at my lips before he trails down from my ear to my collar bone. I let out a soft moan when he lingers on a sensitive spot on my neck. No doubt this is where he will lay his claim and mark me.

I squirm under his hungry gaze. A grin spreading across his handsome face. He leant down and claimed my lips again. I quickly responded and kissed him back. The heat and lust growing between us was unmistakable. My one hand buried in the hair on the back of his head and my other clawing at his back. My core catching on fire and the scent of both of our arousals hung heavy in the air.

"Octavius," I mumble into his neck when he peppers my neck with kisses again.

My body was pulsing with life. My heart ponding out of my chest.

His hands slip under my body and he pulls my body up a little. I felt his hands fumbling with the back of my dress before cursing.

"How the fuck do I get this off," he growls in annoyance.

I couldn't help the laugh that left my throat as I untie the bow on my back. He growls out in approval and loosens the laces further and slides it down my body and tossing it aside.

Chills erupted across my body with the sudden coldness biting at the exposed skin. The goosebumps heightened even further when I felt his rough hands slide down my body. Warmth was pooling between my legs.

His eyes hungrily roam my body, taking in every inch of my semi-nude body.

"I love you," he confesses again.

I felt the same way towards him. Even after all the issues and hardships we've gone through. Deep down I knew I had these emotions for him. There was no fighting them anymore. No denying the bond. We were both accepting the bond now.

"I love you, too," I confess.

Everything stopped. He bites his lip for a moment before a bright and contagious smile takes over his face.

I was about to carefully remove my circlet and place it on the night stand so it isn't damaged or broken. But he stops me.

"Keep it on," he growls out the order.

In a frenzy my fingers fumble with the hem of his shirt and struggle to get it over his head. Once over his head I take a moment to drink in his body. His body was strong and well toned. Reminded me of my fellow Gods with how toned and muscular he was. He had scars that varied in length and depth across his body. His large arms were corded with muscles from centuries of training. I involuntarily wet my lips when my eyes finally lead me down to his lower torso. A deep V was carved at his hips and Goddess knows where it leads to.

"Do you like what you see, Princess," he asks huskily.

I hum in response.

He kisses me again before undoing my bra and tossing it aside onto the ground beside the bed. The room although it was just us, it was alive. Both of our arousals could be smelt and it was clear we both were giving into each other and our instincts. Our bond could be felt throughout as it was pulsing with life. Completing and securing us to one another for all eternity.

His mouth took over and moved down my stomach with him kissing, nipping, and sucking at my skin. He stopped just at the hem of my underwear. His lips lingering on my lower abdomen making me shutter under him. My breath was taken away witnessing him looking at me from between my legs.

"Octavius," I mumble, breathless at the sight before me.

"I won't hurt you, Princess. I promise I will never do that again," he vows.

I bite my lip before nodding. "I know."

Carefully his fingers loop around the sides of my panties and he pulls them down my legs and discards them too. For a moment he backs of the end of the bed and discards of his own clothes. Now completely naked along side I. He returns to hovering over me and stares into my eyes.

Once again he kisses me softly. "Are you sure about this? If you want me to stop just ask. I will stop if you want me to," he asks.

I shake my head. "No, I want this. I want you."

"Just tell me if you want to. I don't want to cross any boundaries. I will understand."

Feeling bold and wanting to reassure him, I prop myself up on my elbows and claim his lips kissing him. He knocks me back onto the bed with his forceful response to the kiss. I moan into his mouth when I feel his tongue force it's way into mine.

My eyes widen in shock when he stands on his knees and I catch a glimpse of his cock. He seemed so confident when he saw my worried and shocked expression. His thick length stood at its full hardened length.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

He guides his cock to my entrance teasing me for a few moments with it. I felt the head just grazing up and down my entrance. Unexpectedly and suddenly he thrusts into me. My eyes roll into the back of my head and he kisses my forehead softly before thrusting again and again and again. For a moment it was slow, allowing me to get use to his size. Yet with each thrust he picked up his pace making me cry out in pleasure. I was white knuckling the duvet under me.

The knot that formed in my stomach was becoming tighter and tighter once he found my pleasure spot. The knot in my stomach was about to come undone when he stopped. Although he was still inside of me he stopped.

"Octavius," I cry out needing to feel the friction.

Without another word his face nuzzles my neck and he starts to thrust into me again, slowly. I knew exactly what was about to happen and I wanted to it. I wanted his mark on my neck. My head rolling to the other side to expose more of my neck to him. I shiver when I feel his canines extend and scrap at my collar bone.

"Goddess, Adrianna," he moans.

The flood gate holding myself back finally opened and I released once I felt his teeth sink into my neck. A wave of pleasure took over once his teeth were deep in my neck. It was hot, intense, and blinding. He became rough with his thrusts. I felt him come and rode it out, they turned restless and raw and the sound of our skin hitting could probably be heard. Once we came down from our releases he removed himself from inside of me and laid beside me as we caught our breaths.

For the next few hours we continued to show our love for one another over and over again.

We were tucked under the sheets and I was in his chest with his one arm around my waist protectively and his other as a pillow. I eventually fell asleep to the melody of his heart beat and steady breathing.