CHAPTER 1

Authors note
Hey...I know I shouldn't have a favorite one but this is my favorite so trust me if you love werewolves and historical timeline as much as me, you will definitely be obsessed with this. Hope you like it...

*********************************

When her life changed, I was there!
When she turned to a wolf, I was still there!
When her life changed from good to evil and vice versa, I was there! I knew her before she knew me. And how do I know a lot about her? Because I was her. You can't understand because I haven't told you what happened so I will start...

My name is Teresa but the world I created know me as the mother Goddess. The mother of all werewolves. There was no werewolf in the world and I didn't plan on having them but something pushed me to do it. My idea wasn't mainly mine but if I told anyone whom it was, nobody would believe me not even you if you knew him....He was and still is known to be someone who doesn't take life seriously but if I were you, I wouldn't want to see him serious. I once did witness how serious he can be and it made me so afraid of him that whatever he says, I cannot disobey. Years have passed but still no matter how much he tries to make me feel comfortable with him again, I just can't and after so many tries, he gave up! Anyway let me go direct to the point. ....so this is what happened before and after creation. After all, I was there when God said let there be light, moon, sky and other human things too. I was there when nothing existed and everywhere was just darkness apart from where we lived!!! Where do I live? That's where my story starts....

*********************************Please support me by voting, commenting and follow. It will highly be appreciated.