CHAPTER 5

A few years later, Adam and Eve gave birth to generations. And as generation grew, evil started and all this I blamed on Lucifer. I didn't know what God did to him or any of us that made him how he is. Sometimes I could ask myself like when did he turn this way? He wasn't always like this. He was the kindest and caring and my brother loved him so much. Cain one of the human had killed his brother just because of jealousy and that had devastated God more. He felt like he was doing something wrong since later on he had decided to finish the humans and he almost did several times but at the end,my brother is not a killer of the innocent since every time he finished all evil ones and left the good ones, they would always come another ones. So many years later the humans started having kings and little by little others started to forget who created them and how they should behave even after God placed his royal people to teach them and it had reached a point where God's chosen messagers were even murdered.

One day after coming from shouting at Lucifer for the second time since his banishment, I went to search for Gabriel but on my way I came across with my brother God walking with our youngest sibling.

" Gabriel isn't around.  I sent him in human world. " God said making me stop from my thoughts.

" sometimes I hate that you can read anyone's thoughts. " I said aggressively but a smile couldn't stop coming out because i secretly I liked that he could and he knew it according to how much he dismissed my grabbling about this topic and his laughter afterwards.

" I can't help it....You just came from Lucifer again hah?" He asked as his tone is serious at the same time sad.

" Yah but I don't feel like talking about it especially with you no offense. " I said making him stop the sad deamor and start laughing.

" since that day I kicked Lucifer out you changed somethings towards me. Am still the same person you have always known." He said reassuring.

" I know anyway why did Gabriel go?"

" You are changing the topic Tesa but ok I will accept this once." He said making me smile at the nickname that He always called me, "I sent him to a woman called Mary. She is soon to be married to Joseph one of the descendants of David." He finished.

" do David know about it?" I asked curiously.

"Yes I just told him. He is there with his family and Abraham too." He answered as he was pointing to the direction of the garden.

" ok I won't ask anything else since I won't understand any of it so see you guys later." And with that I went to search for David instead or Joseph whom ever I find first but not Abraham,  that guy scares me.

Please comment, vote and follow