CHAPTER 12

KILA
"Are you ready to speak to me now?" my mate said, as he joined me on the cliff in the forest at midnight one day.

"Am sorry I ...chicked out..And.."

" You don't have to explain I get it. You weren't expecting me and I didn't too but am glad I did you are beautiful." As much as am a warrior, we aren't taught how to react when your mate compliments you so all I did was blush to nothingness and look the other side.
We sat there for hours getting to know each other and only went our separate way reluctantly when the sun started to rise. Later that afternoon after been aggressively pushed out of bed by Stella, we went to the Alpha office since he had called us; my sisters, my mate who I learned is called Xavier and I.

"Good afternoon alpha and Luna" my elder sister Jenny greated them as we all bowed.

"Good afternoon girls, you all know why we called for this meeting so sit down." Luna said with unreadable face which worried me since she is always smiling. We took the chairs and quietly sat waiting for our next instructions.

"After hearing what happened a few days ago, I have made a few conclusions," the alpha started looking at each of us. "The first conclusion is KILA not listening or following the command of her elder sister and also her superior of standing down and wait for backup since she could have been hurt. As an example and warning, you are patrolling for a month every evening, whether it's your turn or not am I understood!!" The Alpha commanded.

"Yes sir!" I felt weird. All the times the alpha have ever commanded me or my wolf, I had no problem and had always followed everything he said since he is the leader but now....my wolf was trying to take over and teach the alpha who is in charge but I forced the submission to him and nobody noticed.

"Good. Another conclusion is that you have found your mate. We have verified what he said about his background and it's true. His last pack, Golden pack had been attacked by a few vampires and rouges and only some survived. Which brings me to the third conclusion, since Xavier was a beta and my Luna beta had died a few years ago and we couldn't find a suitable replacement, if he accepts, the position is his from now on."

"I thought about it and I accept alpha." Xavier bowed submissively making my wolf more mad... And alpha noticed because he looked directly at me smirking. Like he knew something I didn't and it pissed my wolf even more. But I calmed down when I felt Xavier's hand hold mine and giving me a small smile.

"Lastly, Luna tells me that day when you were not allowing anyone to come close to Xavier, that you roared like an alpha and everyone submitted to you even the Luna had to fight it. I thought it was a joke but after searching and right now seeing your wolf doesn't want to submit to anyone apart from her mate, I am sure about something." The alpha continued smirking.

"Alpha what are you trying to mean, honestly we don't understand." Stella asked after so long of them being quiet.

"KILA here is the one written in the book of prophecy." When he finished saying that, the room went silent and all eyes were on me.

"What now?" I asked confused.

"You don't mean thee prophecy" my sisters asked simultaneously.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about."

"Of course you don't, you don't read" Stella said rolling her eyes earning a glare from me.

"The prophecy says there will be born a woman wolf but in good terms werewolf," jenny stated," who will be the queen of all alphas and more powerful than the king of alphas. She will read the world from chaos and make everything which is evil to good where everyone and everything will live in peace."

" And you think am the one? That's stupid."

" No you are not the one but your child is" Luna said making me almost choke.

"How do you know that my child is the one?"

" Because everything that's happening for the last few weeks has been written in the prophecy and it's happening. Like the day you met your mate, is the same day the queen of vampires gave birth to a son that particular day as it's written. And if you don't believe us I will give you the book with the prophecy and read it on your own." Alpha said.

"You are the one to carry the girl in the prophecy for having a better future KILA!" Luna said as they all looked at me expectantly and all I felt was vomit and faint and that's what I did, I blacked out...