CHAPTER 4

A few weeks after that I felt horrible. I missed Lucifer no matter what he did but I knew he deserved it. What he did wasn't in any of our plans together and that made me angry. Even as he was still banished, he had tried to talk to me through every means possible but I refused and I also blocked him in my mind. I had to be strong for my family since with all nine of us, I was the only girl and therefore I was like a mother for example when they argued I was there, when they were sad or stressed, I was there and when they needed food to feel their hugger and to make them smile, I was there.

Years came and went with nothing bad or surprising happening apart from God who created Adam and Eve whom reminded me so much about Lucifer and I so I never visited them. God had created a universe under us and put them in earth one of the many planets where Lucifer now stays with his minions far from us. It was dark filled with void and it made me feel so creepy when sometimes I would hide away there but it was soothing but now, it's filled with light, animals, plants and so much more. What I liked most is the sea creatures. They were kind but at the same time dangerous and later on someone uses this statement about life.
Years continued to pass and I thought that everything was going ok until another day early in the morning when God told us that something doesn't feel right so he went to visit Adam and Eve to double check but after a few moments when my youngest sibling and I were just talking about the fruits he was given by one of Gabriel angel friends, we heard a door being slammed hard making us jump and look at our angry brother walking in.

" What happened? " I asked my brother as I held his face in my arms.

" Lucifer did it again. I thought he had started to change and I was to call him this week and talk about finishing his banishment and come back but he failed me again!!" He started rumbling and so I hugged him tightly even as he started to whizzle out I didn't let go until he relaxed.

" sit down and explain slowly. I can't understand anything since you are just rambling. " I soothingly said as I directed him to a sit while rubbing his back.

" I went to visit Adam and Eve as usual but when I got there, they were hiding from me. I had already known why but I was hoping it's not. So Eve explained how Lucifer had sent one of his people inform of a snake and manipulated her to eat the apple that I had told them not to eat and she also gave it to Adam and they realized they didn't have clothes on." He said tiredly as He rubbed his temples.

"Did you handle him." I asked. Apart of me had wanted Lucifer to just die and live us alone but if he dies in human world, he will come back here and everything would be like going over again and I can't handle all that but the other stupid part of me still loved him and he knew it.

" Yes I did and now Adam and Eve don't live where I had put them. I chased them away and destroyed the garden. And that Lucifer servant would always live as a serpent with it's generation and will never walk only crawling. I made sure of that."

" how will both of them survive?"

" just because I have kicked them out of the garden it doesn't mean that I have stopped loving them. I will always take care of them. They are my children now."

"I know brother. ...everything is going to be ok."

Please, comment, vote and follow