MATE!!!

Tesa p.o.v

It has been two days since the party and today there is a meeting between the alpha king and the ones he came with, all alphas and Luna's and whoever they wanted there,beta and beta family,gamma and their family and the vampire king who hasn't showed up yet....
In the meeting room we were more than I had thought possible, whoever had come up with this idea wanted all of us to get to know each for better future and I agree but there were too many people.
Alpha king was at the head of the table on one side and the other was empty since that's where the vampire king will sit.

"Why did you accept werewolves to mix with vampires?" One of the alpha asked the alpha king who didn't even glance at him or pretend he cared. His eyes looked straight ahead to the empty sit and you could tell something was pissing him off little by little.
His jaw was clenched and his hands were in a fist.
Suddenly I started to sweat and my hands started to shake earning a concern look from my family and the ones who were near us. Just as mum was about to come to me, the door opened and a few men entered but what caught my eyes was the last man that entered, who looked around until his eyes were fixed on me and I couldn't take my eyes off him and without knowing, I walked towards him and he did too and we met in the middle. What made everyone gasp even me is when the word mate came out before I realized it was me that said those words.
How can this be possible? Me with a vampire? Vampire and a werewolf? I couldn't help myself but look for the alpha king not really sure why I did that. Some part of me felt disappointed that it wasn't him but I pushed it away and looked at the vampire king whose smile was brighter than the sun at the moment.

"Excuse me." And with that statement I bolted out of there. Not knowing where I was going but inneed of alone time.