ANGEL GABRIELLE P.O.V

How dare he do this to me!! I have always been a good servant to him and he pays me this way?
I have waited all those stupid years for nothing?? If am not her mate that means only one thing, Lucifer is!!!

"Excuse me, alpha king. Sorry to disturb you."

Just hearing her voice made me smile. How can someone be so perfect in everything. Wish she knew how hard it is for me to control myself around her and tell her everything but I had to shut up for her own sake.

" There is no problem....how can I help you."

"My name is Tessa am the beta's child we just met awhile ago."

"I know who you are Tessa."

"Ohh yah am...sorry. wanted to ask, I know it's stupid but have we ever met before? You seem familiar." And with only that statement my hope rose again making my smile brighten.

"Maybe."

"Where? I can't remember you but at the same time I Feel like I know you. You might think am crazy."

"We have met but not in this world." I said as I walked towards her.

"What do you mean?"

I analysed her from head to toe taking note of every feature she has and I couldn't help myself but fall in love with her all over again.

"I love your gold hair at the edge. Gold has always looked marvellous on you." And with that statement I walked away before I found myself unable to resist her.

Someone was going to pay for taking her away from me. And that's a promise.