TEN YEARS LATER

KILA P.O.V

"Tesa...Tesa...Tesa..."
It has been ten years now since I gave birth to Tesa and that child knows how to tire me out. I am pregnant again, I guess that's why am really tired or because I have been looking for Tesa everywhere, from our house to pack territory.

"Have you seen Tesa?" I asked a fellow packmates as they were passing. They pointed the way they last saw her and I hurried that way still calling her name.
I was ready to teach her a lesson of disrespecting me but when I saw what she was doing, my heart melted. Why didn't I think of looking for her here in the first place? I laughed at myself.

"Hey mummy....look dr.ken is showing me how to help the warriors when they get hurt mummy." My Tesa shouted when she spotted me standing at the door. I remember when the alpha first told me that Tesa is the prophecied child and I couldn't believe it. I didn't believe it at first but when Everytime something horrible was about to happen to me when I was pregnant, the vampires or rouges or witches would appear immediately to help me, that's when I believed it. After I realized it might be true,I was beyond furious. I didn't want my child to be in danger and whether if she was the prophecied or not, she would still be in danger and I regretted to even end up pregnant. But the one that I was pissed on was none other than my mate. I had tried to tell him for us not to have a child if this prophecy would end up to be real but he wouldn't listen. He ended up convincing me to have it that it might end up being force but it was real. Now my Tesa is here and is in danger. Anytime she could be harmed especially if am not around. I couldn't live knowing I could not protect my own child. She had nothing in common from her father nor me except the face and dimples. Her hair was gold at the edge of her brown hair and we have tried to die it several times but it doesn't work and her eyes are bright blue matching our hair.

"Mummy look....I healed him." Tesa said excitedly.
This made it worse. Not only was she different from us but also she had powers. Nobody knew the last part apart from the alpha, Luna, warriors, the alpha's personal pack doctor and us her family.

I had argued about warriors and doctor knowing but when they stated the importances mainly for our child protection, I agreed.

"You are doing a marvellous work honey." I praised her, forcing a smile on my face.

"Thankx mummy."

"Say bye to the doctor now...daddy bought you something."

"Is it candy?" She excitedly said leaving everything behind and holding my hand.

"It's a surprise... let's go check...say bye to the doctor!'"

*********************************Please support me by voting, commenting and follow. It will be highly appreciated.