CHAPTER 2

One day, my brother--GOD,my other siblings and I were just eating our supper talking and laughing loudly as usual when out of nowhere God became serious.....

"What's wrong." I asked since I was the one next to him since am the eldest after him and also because he stopped joining our conversation which was weird.

" I found out about something in the morning and it hurts me to even say it and think about it." He angrily stated making the whole room become silent and a large line to pop on his forehead.

"What made you that angry. According to how you always are and how right now you are acting,It means it's serious." One of my brothers stated.

" He is right brother and you know how much I hate to agree with whatever he says." Another brother commented making them start arguing and others to join.

"Shut up!"I snapped!!" Can you all for once stop being childish." I said glaring at each one of them making them to murmur he started it. I then returned all my attention to my eldest sibling in concern.

" Lucifer seems to want war." God calmly stated and you could tell he was far from calm.

"What happened that makes you say that?"we asked simultaneously.

" For a year now everything he does is to disrespect me. I have given him many chances to change since I want everyone to live in peace and harmony but he has other plans. And little by little others are joining him. I know am a leader of everyone outside this house and inside. I know I should punish him and others to for disobeying me but I can't help it for wanting peace. I just want everyone to love each other like they love themselves. For everyone to feel like they are all equal. I am a leader yes, I won't deny that but I have put everyone equally even my own family do not have a say more than others. What should I do so that everyone can see what I want for them. For them to see how life would be amazing when they love one another. I wish I could make someone to be what I want for the future..." God sadly stated and you could feel how horrible he felt and the tears that he was shedding. If I was asked, Lucifer was to be dealt with before it was too late.

"Why don't you make someone like us. Show them how they should be as they grow up and maybe someone like Lucifer when he sees this might change his ways." God spirit talked out loud. Let me explain. In our family we are nine children and each one of us has an inner voice that we can talk to. Each one of us has named the inner voices and God inner voice was called Spirit. When my brother is sleeping and He doesn't want to be disturbed, we communicate to spirit through our minds.

" Am sorry brother to hear that. And sorry of what I might say next. I think Lucifer should be dealt with before it's too late. And I also agree with Spirit. Make a human like us and teach them how they should be. ...who knows, it might be what changes people like Lucifer."

" You are right Teresa about making someone like us but about Lucifer, I will think about it. After all I always say, forgive someone as many times as you would want yourself to be forgiven." He said trying to give us a reassuring smile but you could see the sadness behind it. And with that he stood and went to his room.

" What are you thinking Teresa?"the youngest sibling asked.

" I feel like something big is about to happen." I murmured but I knew they all heard me since we can hear very impressively.

" What do you mean?"Another asked.

" it's like......aaaah...I can't discribe."they looked at me like I had double heads apart from my brother that was born after me...

" it's like something big and horrible and life Changing is about to happen. " He finished for me making me smile.

"You feel it too?" I asked.

"Yes and it's scaring me a little bit. "He said as we hugged each other.

" both of you are always weird."One of my brothers mentioned making all of us laugh.

" but seriously. ..hope whatever is about to happen is a good thing." I stated.

" If it's not..." the youngest asked cautiously.

" That's why we have big brother. God is here to protect us..." our second last born brother answered as he ruffled our youngest hair and at the same time my other siblings nodding in agreement and making me smile while hopping for the best. And at the corner of my eye I saw God at the door with His arms closed and a smile on his face making me realise that he heard all of our conversations. When we made eye contact we smiled at each other and i sent him a message through my mind saying that whatever he decides and whatever the future has, we as family will be with him!!!.

Please vote, comment and follow