SEVEN YEARS LATER

TESA P.O.V

Hey let me introduce myself, my name is Tesa and am the daughter of Kila the pack warrior and Xavier the Beta of the pack. Am a high schooler and a senior. Since I was young I knew I was different and some people didn't let me forget it. I was bullied a little in middle school but mostly in highschool. They called me names since I was the only one in our pack with gold hair at the edges of my hair and the rest of their reasons I don't know. Sometimes their is something in me that feels or desperately want to kill all of them but I just keep quiet and try to remember my mum beautiful voice and words. She often says I was meant to do something big and extraordinary but I don't believe her but at the end isn't it what every parent says to their children? I have powers but only the selected few know about it and it gets stronger everyday. A few years ago everything changed. People started to disappear and others are found killed in the most harshest way so parents have been more overprotective about everything especially going out at night or by yourself during runs or to the forest.
Since I have powers, the alpha decided I would be very reliable during war so every meeting that only the royal ones had, I attended which didn't make our future alpha happy. His name is Patrick and he is one year older than me. I don't know why but since we were young all I remember is his hatred towards me and I don't know what I did. His sister Stacy who is the same age as me is my best friend and the beta children too are our friends. I tend to keep to myself a lot so I don't have a huge group of friends and I like it that way. All my friends don't know that I have been bullied especially Stacy since if she finds out who is the leader, she will tell her dad and her brother might get in trouble and most of his funs may think I lied. Even though he is horrible to me,he is a good leader and I will never take that from our people.
Am almost to finish highschool and reach eighteen years and am very excited since I will be joining the warrior training meaning I can help out anyway I can.
Every once a year we hold a big party for everyone who have reached eighteen years so that they could find their mate even though it wasn't a guarantee you will have one or find them immediately. In a few months the party will happen and lucky I will be eighteen by then and I always wondered what happens in the party since anyone below eighteen are not invited...and that's where the story begins...