FEW MONTHS LATER

TESA P.O.V

"My baby is all grown up.." my mum said between her dramatic tears.

" Mum you are hugging me too tight."

"Oh sorry....look at you...you graduated last week and today is your birthday, next week is the mating party where you can find your mate and leave and then be a warrior like your aunties and me." My mum said as she hugged me again.

" I am not finding my mate mum meaning I will be here."I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"Darling..." My dad said as he joined us but was interrupted by the pack bell.

In every pack there was a huge bell in the center of the pack and anytime it was rang it meant something serious and each pack had their own meaning to it. In our pack if you heard the bell ring,it meant that everyone must go to the meeting hall for whatever reason.
Immediately the bell stopped ringing, my parents and I head over there forgetting our earlier conversations.
When we got out we found everyone hurrying there and ten minutes later everyone had settled even the alpha and gamma family.

"What do you think it's going on?" One pack member asked me.

"I don't know I am surprised as you are." I answered.

"But the beta is your dad and your aunties and mum are up there with them so stop lying."the woman snapped.

" Am really am sorry but I don't know and don't think my dad knows they all look confused even the Luna."

"Yah you might be right sorry."

"It's okay."

"Attention everyone," the alpha started making everyone go silent. " Am sorry to call you all in that manner but it's a serious matter so I had to. There have been a change of plans about the mating party. It won't happen at the end of the year but tomorrow." The alpha continued making the whole hall fill with murmurs and questions.

" The reason for changing is because.....alpha king family will also be attending,a few pack members and their alphas and....the vampire royal families and witches will also be there. I know we have never gotten along with witches and vampires and some of the packs but you know if the king accepted it there must be a reason. People have been disappearing and even though our pack haven't been touched, better to be safe than sorry so that's why we had a contract of peace between werewolves and other creatures. This party will be the biggest of them all. Children and elders aren't allowed to attend so keep them safe and if you are between fourteen to eighteen and you are very capable of fighting very well, you are allowed to attend for the first time. The rest will be said through out the day through each family representative. Good day everyone you are all dismissed." The alpha said and immediately he finished he walked out with the royal family and other important people. What just happened!! I was still confused and surprised and judging by everyone I wasn't alone. Since when do werewolves and other creatures join forces,yeah am glad that's happening since is all everyone wanted so as to prevent bloodshed but something didn't feel right. I had a bad feeling. Even after everyone exited, I was still sitting there lost.

"You know, today is your birthday so your face shouldn't look like that."  Someone whispered in my ear and I didn't have to turn to know who it was.

" And how should it be?"  I playful asked pushing him until he fell making me laugh.

" Like that.." he said pointing to my smile .

" Thank you Alex."

Alex and I have been friends since I was in middle school from the first day we met. His family didn't have any authority like alpha,beta or other pack leaders but luckily our pack didn't care about that and we live all like family.

" I was just surprised about the vampires."

" Forget about them. It's your birthday and I have a perfect idea now let your birthday begin my lady." Alex said imitating British accent making me laugh...and that's how I forgot about the party by the help of my friends and pack members until the next day when my mum woke me up at the crack of dawn to help decorate the pack.