CHAPTER 8

"So sister....have you decided on your final way to do." One of my brothers asked me when we were swimming.

"Yes why?"

" we are curious." David asked as he joined  my brother and I.

"And who are we? Just the two of you?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

" almost every population here."my brother shrugged.

"Just tell us. If I didn't know any better I would say that you are hiding something."

" I am not." I quickly answered making it obvious I was.

"That means yes. Let me guess... There has always been one person who have always made you to almost sin...."David said tapping his chin trying to act like someone deep in thoughts.

" don't you dare go there." I glared making him laugh.

" You went to see Lucifer hah."my brother stated making me roar my eyes.

" maybe." I murmured.

" That's why I was surprised that you already have a plan that first without his help as usual." My brother stated after some few moments of silence.

"Haha very funny. " I said but a smile creeped on my face since they weren't mad about it.

" anyway what is the plan?" David said dismissively of the topic.

"imagine a human like us but at the same time an animal. The human with so many characters as an animal but mostly is just a human."I said dreamly.

"you have started to be like our big brother, non understandable. " my brother said making us laugh.

"I mean am creating a human who can turn into an animal."

" which animal?"

"Wolf!"

"Wow Tesa, you will make me and my creations look bad."my brother exaggerated.

" the human will have like an animal characters like;: running faster than normal humans, hearing beyond any animal or normal human can hear. And once they reach 18 years old, they will find a person whom I will choose for them and they will live together until death. Both of them will share a heart such that when one dies, the other dies too but it depends if they want to. So no evil or hatred will ever occur. " by the time I finished explaining to them, they were looking at me as if I had twenty ears.

" wow...I didn't know that small head of yours can furthom that much." My brother teased making David and I laugh.

"What's wrong? "David asked when they realized I have become silent.

"Mostly it was Lucifer 's idea." I sadly stated making them to halt their teasing which was coming.

"It doesn't matter whose it was as long as you like it." David stated.

" I do....I have never been more excited about something like I am at the moment. " I said dreamly.

A few years later after creating the werewolves whose name was chosen by my youngest brother,  Lucifer made me angry again.  From that day when I had visited him because I wanted him to help me with an idea of what to create,  I hadn't visited him again but now? I stormed direct to his room angrily and when any of his minions saw me, they just let me pass while showing me where Lucifer was not that they would have won if they did try to be on my way.

" you did what!!!" I snapped as I opened his door without knocking and went directly to where he stood with a shirt in his hand.

"Hello to you to!!" He retorted as he let the shirt fall.

"Am in no mood of your jokes Lucifer! " I glared earning a chuckle from him.

"What did I do now?" He asked as he walked past me and closed the door.

"You created vampires and witches that's what.  So stop acting like you haven't done anything! !"I snapped.

"What if I did....what's so wrong about it." He asked as he sat on his bed and me in front of him fuming with anger.

" Why am I still surprised.  Of course you would do something like this. The vampires are killing the humans and my werewolves. Drinking their blood like it's water. The children are innocent why would you stoop that low to go for them. And the witches! !! They are the worst. You are making people to use them in greedy ways. They are using innocent people and children as sacrifices. They worship you and the world is starting to be more evil now. What's wrong with you!!! All you do is to destroy.  What if it's your own child!!! How would you feel if someone else kills it, hah!!" I rambled angrily at him not noticing that all that time I was busy in my own words, he had stood up and started walking towards me but I had unconsciously stepped back and now I was trapped by the wall and him but mostly what made me stop talking was where his hands were and that since I walked in, he has been naked all that time. I looked him in the eyes . How they changed colours to red making me get lost in them and forget why I was here.

" What are you doing? "I stammered.

"Listening to you."his husky voice murmured in my ear making me groan and as His rest of his body rested on me such that I could feel every part of his body, I got lost in my own world.

"What do you want?" I murmured with my breathless voice as he started to bite me gently around my neck and collarbone.

"I want you. Always you!"after a few seconds he pulled away from my neck making me open my eyes and stare his as he answered.