ANGEL GABRIEL PART TWO

Immediately the party ended and I was shown which room to be in, I locked the door and went to the balcony searching if there was anyone near or could see me before I flew towards the sky. Immediately I reached my destination, I went directly in search of God. To say I was mad would be understatement. Nobody talked to me on the way since they could tell I wasn't in the mood and they weren't surprised I was here since sometimes I still come not often though.
I found God with his brothers on the table with few other people like Esther, Joshua etc laughing and eating but when they saw me approaching and how pissed I looked, they kept quiet.

"How could you do this to me!!" I angrily said to God as I slammed my hands on the table with a bhang next to him.

"What are you talking about?" Esther asked after several minutes of silence and eye contact competition between God and I.

" I have never even once asked for anything in this life but when I did, I thought you will give it to me but no you give it to the person who is not worth it. I have always been loyal, respectful and obedience and not once have ever gone against anything or anyone and this is the payment I get? Why do you love Lucifer more than me and I haven't done anything wrong!!!!" I couldn't control my anger anymore and all the hurt I have ever felt when I saw Tesa in love with someone else.

"Come down please." Joshua tried to put a hand on my back to sooth me but I shrugged it off.

"What's going on?" Esther asked again even more confused.

"Tesa. Am not her mate in the human world." I said as I tried to hold in my tears.

"Who is?" One of her brothers asked me. I tried to say his name but it was too hurting that I felt my throat like it was being squeezed.

"Don't say is who I think it's." Their youngest brother said shocked making me nod.

"Lucifer." Is all the boy had to say before the tears came crushing down and everyone look shock apart from God.

"Is not what you all are thinking, I wasn't the one who did that." God said immediately he noticed all eyes were on him.

"Yet you did nothing to stop it." I said as I started to walk away but God called my name making me halt to listen to what he had to say without looking at him since it reminded me of what I have lost yet again.

" Do not loose hope Gabe. Love is not always have to be decided on the word mate. Trust me you will be happy at the end, I promise." Immediately he finished talking to me, I walked away without glancing at any of them or respond to him.
I knew he just said that for my sake which made me feel worse. Lucifer always win every time it comes towards Tesa and I should accept it by now but something always tell me not to. I don't know what to do anymore...
That night I didn't sleep since Everytime I closed my eyes, her smile and eyes always appear reminding me that I will never be the one that makes her smile brighten.