KILA P.O.V

A few days ago my sisters and I were in our daily running route checking over the security- since at our werewolf pack we are part of the warriors and it's our responsibility and also was our turn for the day - when I sniffed out the most delicious and amazing smell I have ever smelt.

"Can you guys smell that?"I asked my sister while walking towards the scent. 

"We don't smell anything but for security purpose, I suggest you to stop heading to it and we call back up." My eldest sister Jenny and also one of our pack leader said. But as stubborn as am always are, I didn't listen In fact I walked faster towards the scent not knowing why I felt I had to go to it!

"Kila stop!!" Stella the youngest shouted as they both run after me.
I run and I was almost to cross the end of the territory when something made me trip and fall.

"What is that!"I groaned as I held my head where a stone had hit me when I fell. When I didn't hear my sisters response yet I could feel their presence near me, I turned to look at their direction and for a split second I froze.

"Who is that!" Stella asked no one in particular. I was disrupted from my frozen state when I heard a lot of footstep coming our way making me stand in a fighting stance and the way my sisters were in their fighting stance too that meant they heard it. But we all soon relaxed when we saw a few guards and our luna walking our way. What surprised me the most is when my elder sister Jenny and luna went near the man's unconscious body, a big roar was heard and all their direction was to me.

"Kila are you ok?" Luna asked worriedly.

"Am ok luna." I answered as I stood next to them.

"Come on let's bring this poor man to the hospital. "Jenny said as they all went to take a hold of the bleeding man on the floor.
Everything went blur the next second.  One minute I was watching as the guys turned him over since he laid on his stomach and the next my sister Jenny touched his face and I punched her hard enough that she was a little far from us while baring my teeth at her.

"Do not touch him!!!" My wolf snapped as she took over my body and stood in front of the man protectively making me feel confused.

"Come down and return Kila! " Stella told my wolf soothingly.
When any of them would come near  the man even the male guards, I would glare at them threatenly.

"We understand why you are protecting him and we promise to not hurt him but please little sister, he needs a hospital. "Jenny calmly said as she started to walk towards me making me gloar louder making all their head turn to submissive apart from luna.

"How is that possible! ?" I heard luna matter to herself.
You ask why she is confused?  Because hierarchy and submission don't work like that it starts with the most powerful, king and queen of alphas, alphas, luna, beta female and male, gamma female and male, leader of the warriors whom is my elder sister and the loyal doctors are to be submitted to.  But I on the other hand am none of those. Am just a warrior and right now I would be confused how I made all of them submit but am not since my wolf have taken over my body blocking me.

"NOW!!" Luna ordered making my wolf confused but the next moment four hands were pinning her down and she was injected by sleeping dose that we always carry just incase our wolf take over. It is meant to make the wolf sleep but since the wolf and the human use the same body, both end up sleeping.  Before I blacked out completely,  my wolf mattered

"Don't hurt mate."