KILA P.O.V

When I woke up I was in my own bed. I was happy and devastated at the same time. I was happy I found my mate since it's every werewolf dream but the circumstances made it all devastating. Questions of what happened to him and how he ended up here were never ending.

"Just enter am not a tv set to be watched! " I told my sisters rolling my eyes. They have been standing at the door just looking at me like am a broken vase.

"How are you feeling? Sorry for doing that we had to."they simultaneously apologised.

"it's ok I understand.  I would have done the same. Anyway how long was I asleep? "I asked as I sat and supported myself with the pillows.

"Two days."Stella said hesitatly.

"How is that possible? It's supposed to work for like three hours most."

"We know. We think it's because of your mate injuries but now he is fine."Jenny said as they joined me where I sat.

A week passed after that incident and the man was almost back to normal but the injuries were more than we had expected since by 2 or 3days he could have already be fine since we are werewolves and we heal remarkably fast.But that doesn't mean that I had gone to see him, it's what my sisters told me. The first time when my sister had gone to see him, we had come out of our security check and my little sister had torn her shirt when she was changing to her wolf  so when we were done, I gave her my hoodie which I had luckily brought but it later on became chaos.  When they went to see him, she still had the hoodie and my mate smelled my scent on it and his wolf had taken over and was almost to reap everyone's head out to get to me but he was sedated since I wasn't near nor ready to see him. I felt horrible that I didn't go and my wolf was so mad at me that she had stopped talking to me but I still didn't go. I was scared and no matter what I did or what anyone said, I could not move.