LUCIFER P.O.V

When I found out about TESA plans I knew I had to act fast before they do. Luckily I had a spy there and no one will ever think they could be on my side. So when the vampire queen gave birth to a son, I was happy since it was an easy job for me even though if I wanted to, I could kill her and the vampires or witches wouldn't dare go against me. So when her son was almost the mating stage I took him, killed him and took his place.
When I "turned" 17, I killed the queen and king and took their place as king, there was no wasting time. Since in this human world I was one year older than TESA, I had to wait two more years before she have finally reached 18 and I can't wait to show her plans.
My plan has always been to take over the world and God made my life easier by giving TESA powers and erasing her memories.
My informant told me that Gabriel had followed her right after and I couldn't deny admiring the man patience and love for her even though he was too naive to realize that her heart has always been mine. So before Gabriel made her his mate, I did and I can't wait to see his reaction when he realizes. Too bad I won't be there during the mating party and a few more days later since I have things to attend to. And after I have her, the world will face my rath....and every single one on this planet and heaven will bow down to us...!!!