ANGEL GABRIEL p.o.v

Anger and hatred are weapons that shouldn't be used because at the end of the day the only thing it will cause is distractions!!

"Everyone one out!!" I ordered not removing my eyes from the smirking Lucifer.
After several minutes, it was just the two of us glaring at each other, at least I was, he just sat there smirking like he had worn and apart of me knew he did but i didn't want to accept.

"Gabriel you seem to have being doing fine." I could tell he was totting me and if I say It wasn't working, I would be lying.

" Snake as always. Nothing have changed." I seethed.

"Don't get me wrong, I admire you, always. I have never met anyone who loves someone that much like you love Tesa and trust me I will never reach that percentage but at the end of the day, Tesa heart and body has already belonged to me whether in this earth or heaven or another generation, it will never change ."

" You will never have her as long as I am alive."

"Who said I want her?" Lucifer asked making me confused.

" What do you want."

" Yes I do love Tesa and I would want her to rule by my side if she wants to ,but... here comes a twist I want what is inside of her."

"I don't understand."

" Am going to tell you a secret just because I admire you. You all think Teresa is this innocent, amazing,carefree person but I know every part of her that even you because the love you have for her, you didn't see it. You think the plan to overthrow God was mine? Thanks for the credit but am not that clever. Think. Everyone in heaven only one person has access to God profiles,credits, certificates and important stuff. Only one person apart from God has access to things we used that day during war and you all found we didn't break in, how else did we get access to it?"

"TESA!!"I said shocked.

"Correct."

"You are the king of lies and deception, why should I believe you?"

"Gabriel. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but the truth is there. When she first told me the plan, I didn't agree but after thinking it through I knew she was right. Why let God be the ruler when you could be thee God. And that's how we planned."

"If you are being honest which I don't believe you even for a moment, God would have known by now. He reads everyone mind."

"Good question. If he can read everyone mind, why didn't he know about my plans until the very day?"

"What are you trying to say."

"You can hide anything in your mind if you don't want anyone seeing them or hear your thoughts and God knows that and yet he lied to you all by not telling you. If I was the one who did,I would be a bad person but if he does it?"

"I trust God more than you and nothing you say will make me change my prospective."

"God gave me everything I need to defeat him and when another war happens, it will be the last one!!"

"Get out of my property!!!" I roared.

" If I do, it will make Tesa sad and hate you. Do you really want that?" Seeing my hesitation, he smirked. "I will be in my room and after you come down, I have a proposal for you."

And with that he left. I really wanted to go after him and teach him a lesson but my mind was too preoccupied. It can't be true. It just can't!!! TESA will never betray her own family especially her brother. She would never betray me that am sure. Even if she has never loved me the same way, she do love me and wouldn't let me get hurt. I must get the facts and there is only person who can do that for me...