ANGEL GABRIELLE P.O.V

My name is Gabriel but you can call me angel Gabriel because obviously am an angel. Mostly I do field work like when God wanted to announce the birth of Jesus to Mary I was the one who was sent and to other people as well. I have always been in love with TESA since I could talk and my parents used to tell me even when we were little, I was still obsessed with her and age didn't matter since it never stopped. Everyone knows since is hard to hide anything here. TESA and I have been best friends for a very long time since I thought I should take the long way to ask her for marriage or something like that but I was wrong and I regretted too late since by then TESA and Lucifer were already dating and later on became engaged and I was more than devastated. I had spent months not getting out maybe that's why God had sent me to Elizabeth about John the Baptist to give me something to do. I stayed by her side even after that since she was happy and that's all I ever wanted.
The day Lucifer turned against us and was banished was one of the best days of my life since I thought now I could have TESA all to myself.  But my happiness died when I realized whether Lucifer was here or not, her heart will never be mine and seeing her sad made me feel like going to God take Lucifer's fault so he could return and make her smile.
There was also a time when I was mad when I found out TESA was still going to hell to visit Lucifer and I tried to distance myself from her since all hope of ever being with her died.
Until....

**********FLASH BACK**********

GOD had sent me on an errand on earth and as I returned I came across a very beautiful gold rose which was very rare and it immediately made me think of her and even though I wanted to stay away, I had to give it to her.
So immediately I returned, I went to search for her and when I couldn't find her I asked around but everyone answered the same thing, ask her brothers and so I went to find them only to come across with God on the hall with John the Baptist and Joseph.

"What happened to TESA everyone is acting weird when I ask!" I demanded hoping that TESA hadn't decided to go live with Lucifer, she was better than that.

"She decided to leave and no not to Lucifer." God answered making me hate how he can read minds

"Where is she?"
And that's how God and Joseph explained me her plans making me release a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Why didn't she tell me she was leaving?" Asked a few minutes of digesting the news.

" She knew you might try to change her mind and she might have listened."

"Obviously I would have... that's not a good idea."

"She will be fine trust me." God said putting his hand on my shoulder and patting it soothingly.

The more I thought about it the more I saw TESA had a good idea and the hope that had died in having her as mine, suddenly came back to life louder that the first time.

"Whatever you are thinking no!!" God reprimanded as he walked off making me shout to him laughing, " but I haven't said anything."

*********End of flashback*******

What I did not know was that, I wasn't the only one with the same idea...