CHAPTER SIXTY THREE

“oh aiyappa I am getting too late ,please uss monster ko sambhal lena….."
I checked myself in the mirror for the last time before going out from the mansion,
.
.
.
.
.

After sitting on the backseat of the car I command driver to drive ,I was trying to call manik but there was no signal ,urghhh this stupid signal…..

Driver was going towards an isolated area so I asked him “ hey where are you taking me,listen don’t you dare to do anything because I am damm sure you know about manik and his temper…"
.
I tried to threatened him by taking manik’s name but he laughed at me,

“ your killer husband can’t do anything with me….”

“ what the hell are you saying ??he is not a killer okay….”

“ really then here is the proof …” saying this he gave me a packet ,that time I saw his face

“ aryan??what are you doing here ??”I asked being confused..

“that’s not the question…
The thing which matters the most is these proofs “

“ I said stop the car what do you think I don’t know that you were the one who once tried to kill manik?? Yes I know it was you cabir bhai has already showed me the footage of that night on his birthday it was you who shot him but guess what he is so great that he didn’t take any action against you…….”

“ oh nandini he tried to manipulate you…
Yes it was me but the actual reason is you …”

“ me??”

“ yes it was you ,I was trying to protect you because I love …..”

“shut up just shut up…..
I thought that you are a good person ,I trusted you but you broke my trust….
Stop talking rubbish and let me go,wait I’ll call manik….” I was about to call manik but he laughed at me…

You think he is a savior okay call him but before that for the last time listen to me please look at this envelope

I opened that envelop ,inside it there were some photographs  and a case report ,I asked him what’s this ??he described me that before the death of appa ,he was collecting proofs against manik,in those photograph appa was talking with manik and both were looking angry ,in one picture manik was aiming his gun at appa,after seeing that I became hell confused though whatever he is saying ,he was trying to prove it by showing this evidence but my heart wasn’t ready to accept it,on seeing my condition,he told me that he installed jammer in the car so that manik can’t track my location ,I looked at him angrily…

“ by looking me like this won’t prove that your husband is innocent he installed tracker in your bangles if you don’t believe me check it yourself……” I looked my bangles carefully and it was there …….

“ nandini I really care for you ,
You don’t deserve a monster like him…
You deserve someone better like me…..” saying this he tried to touch nandini but she moves back……

“ please ,let me go….i ……” her neck was chocked

“ hey don’t be scared I don’t wanna hurt you ….”

“ then please leave me…” saying this nandini came out from the car and ran away from there,she was walking aimlessly on the road her clothes were torn there were some wound on her skin ,but she didn’t care about anything she was just thinking about her appa….

“no manik can’t kill appa he is not like that he saved me many a times ,he took such a good care of rishab and provide him the best education ,amma and amms is alive is just because of him,manik can’t do this…
He can’t…….” I was about to fall but a strong arm pull me towards him and hugs me tightly

“ oh my god nandini you are save,do you have any idea how scared I was ,when you didn’t reach the venue ,I tried to call you ,but your phone was unreachable so many bad thoughts were coming in my mind in this one hour I died million times ,how did you reach here ??what happened ?? did anyone tried to hurt you?? Tell me the name  of that bastard I’ll kill him…..”

“ did you installed tracker in my bangles …??” instead of giving any answer to his questions I asked  him this question ,he became shocked on hearing that……

“ nandini I can explain…look…”

“ just yes or no….”

“nandini…I .”

“ yes or no….tell me manik….”

“ yes I did it….” He shouted

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Precap....

Two person was lying naked in each others arms on the wall it was a big picture of aryan ,nandini smiles looking at his picture....

Happy ending or sad ending depends upon your comments so comment fast .....

Tadaaaa how was this part ???
I am 10000000% sure that you all gonna love/hate the next part

Oppssss that's a secret.....
This story will end soon in 3-4 parts

So what will happen next ???

#happy reading