CHAPTER THREE

"Yeah okie, just submit it before 2 o'clock,or else put your registration letter on my desk..... "

Manik  told someone on phone while entering inside the lift, he press the button and again got busy on his phone, He hardly noticed the woman in the elevator when he got on.

Suddenly the lift stopped working , he put his hand on the lift to maintain his balance but a girl who was standing beside him lost her balance and falls in his arms, she hold his blazer tightly for  support, that's when he notice her face,
For sometime they remain in that position but because of their closeness he felt something different so to avoid that he pushed her,

"What is your problem?? Can't yo stand properly??? Or it was your plan to get closer to me after all I am quite handsome isn't it??" Manik asked her having smirk on his face

She raised her eyebrows and look him properly from top to bottom "some people have so many misconceptions, you know that right?? BTW it wasn't my fault it was because of this lift "

"Yeah yeah I can see that" He pressed the buttons of the lift but it was still stuck on the same postion

"I guess we are in serious problem, oh aiyappa now what we will do?? " She prayed to aiyappa while looking upwards....

"Aiyapaa who??? Okay leave it now please be quite and let me figure out something because more than being in the lift your presence suffocate me" He told her while dialing some number on his phone but there was no network on his phone...... .

"BTW you came here for job interview??? " She asked manik

"Yeah yeah of course I came here for the job of watchman now you got your answer right?? Then please be quiet " He again got busy in his phone trying to find the network by moving his phone in different direction....

" Yeah good looks doesn't matter much you also need to be talented as well " She murmured but manik listen to it but he ignored it completely.........

When he didn't got any way to escape from there so he hit the door of the lift angrily ...

"Are you crazy?? Why you always behave like this??? That day also you shot that guy and now all this, seriously?? "

That's when she notice that he was sweating badly, he was having difficulty in breathing, being concerned for him she hold his cheeks and asked him while patting his cheeks...

"Hey are you alright?? What happened?? "

"I can't breath....... " He said with great difficulty taking deep breath,

She made him sit on the floor and sat beside him on her knees,
She immediately removed his blazer and loosened his tie, she rubbed his back to calm him down, then she take out water bottle from her bag and made him drink the water, after sometime he became normal

"Umm are you claustrophobic?? " She asked him after seeing his condition.......

" It's none of your business, just keep quiet or else" He warned her

"Or else what???instead of thanking me, you are trying to scare me, such a monster you are, I guess I shouldn't help you..... " She replied to him looking in opposite direction in anger....

But manik didn't reply back because he was still feeling breathless , nandini feels some kind of pain in her heart on seeing his vulnerable state......

" Say something" He asked her to speak something....

"Woow before some minutes ago you were asking me to keep quiet and now you are asking me to speak something, you are so weird..... " But then she realised that he is asking this to her because he is feeling afraid.......

After some time when nothing worked up she put his head on her shoulder and caress his hairs lovingly, he was feeling peace in her arms and he closed his eyes

Nandini pov

Huh this guy is so confusing when I met him for the first time, he showed me his attitude, he behaved like an arrogant jerk, but I saw care in his eyes

When I met him for the second time he shot that guy, yeah I can't deny that guy was misbehaving with me, but he didn't do anything with him then why??

He showed his monster side to me that day, but there was some kind of emotion in his eyes , I felt that he wanted to protect me....

And this is the third time when I am meeting him and now I got to see his vulnerable side, he is feeling so helpless and I can clearly see some kind of pain in his eyes I can see that he is craving for love but why his pain is effecting me so much???

Don't know when I unknowingly peck his forehead.......

________________________________

New update how was it???

Well the promo part will come soon in next part....

I wanted to show some different shades of manik before showing his obsessed side, I hope you all didn't found it boring...

He is a monster but from inside he is a wounded soul ,who needed his angel but what will happen when this attraction will turn into a obsession.....

#happy reading