CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

I came back to home after meeting vansh, now I am sure that he still cares for manik but what had happened between them???? While entering inside the mansion I saw his car which was parked outside, that means he came back???

I ran inside the mansion to meet him, but I didn't found him there so I frown, I was about to go outside from my room but I heard the click sound of the bathroom door, I turn back to see him standing there

He looked at me but before we could have an eyelock he looked in another direction to avoid me....

"Manik I want to talk to you... "

He pick up his phone from the table and started talking with someone that was it for me , I snatched his phone from his hand and cut the call....

"Why the hell are you avoiding me?? I am sorry for that how many times I tried to apologize to you but you simply ignored me why??? "

"Ho gya?? Or do you want to say more?? " He asked me showing his 'I don't care attitude '

"It's hurts manik, I can't see you like this, scold me, take out your anger on me but don't avoid me.... " I wasn't able to control my tears.....

" Huh you really think that it doesn't hurt me?? It hurts me more to hurt you " He told me wiping my tears from his thumb...

"Then why are you ignoring me?? " I asked him looking in his eyes

"Nandini it's all about trust, I tried so many times to gain your trust but you always doubt on me, that day also when you saw that girl with me you should have asked me the reason that why I was with her but instead of asking it to me you gave me a certificate of a characterless man you know she is my business partner and we were working on a project so we had to shoot for an add for the promotion of the product , if you could notice it properly than you could see that there was a cameraman too, trust me I really tried my best to not to agree for this shoot but in business we have to take some decision for our company, nd about her liking towards me I didn't have any idea about it, during your parents fiasco you assume that I killed them, I know whatever you saw but did you saw me shooting them?? Ni na and if I really wanted to kill you then I can do it anytime but I was just trying to protect you  ...... "He told me the truth....

" But now I trust you, I know that you haven't killed my parents "

"Yeah you trust me because of abhimanyu , if he doesn't told you the truth toh tum toh mujhe already murder ka tag de hi chuki thi, I am sorry nandini I guess I am the reason behind your misery, yes I agree that I am a bad person but I am not that bad, sorry for creating so much problems for you " Saying this he turn to go but I hug him from back trying to stop him  ..

"Please manik don't go I am sorry " I apologize to him once again....

" Please nandini don't make it difficult for me I can't avoid you more it hurts me more than you, I kept the divorce paper on the table, I am letting you go
You can live your life the way you want, you don't need to live with a monster like me " On hearing this I became angry I turn him towards me and punch hard on his face making the corner of his lips bleed

"You deserve it, how dare you to do this stupidity??? You can't get rid of me so easily....... " I scold him for taking rubbish

"Means you don't want it?? " He asked me being shocked

"Yes listen to me loud and clear, I am not going anywhere leaving you alone , either you want it or don't want it you have to stay with me because I..... " I left the sentence incomplete

" Because you??? " He asked me looking in my eyes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me and manik both were lying on the swing, I kept my head on his chest and he was holding my waist

"You didn't complete your sentence yet Mrs Malhotra " He told me putting my hair string behind my ear.....

"Ehmmm you know it right??? So what is the need to ask for it " I tried to ignore it being shy...

" Oh so the angry tigress is feeling shy, hmm intresting btw that punch was too hard " He told me rubbing the corner of his lips which still have traces of blood. ...

"Is it still hurt?? " I asked him caressing the wounded place....

" Umm not that much but you can make it alright, will you?? " He asked me on which I nodded before I could understand the hidden meaning of his words he placed his rough lips on mine making me lost in his passionate kiss,

___________________________________

How was it??
Are you guys happy now???
Plz do give reviews

#happy reading