CHAPTER FORTY THREE

I opened my eyes lazily streching my arms, to see the most adorable face in the whole universe, manik was sleeping like a baby, his mouth was kept open

I tried to close it from my finger by pushing his chin upward but he opened his mouth again, after three -four efforts I frown,

Huh monster monkey malhotra but then my anger vanishes in a blink on seeing his cute face, I keep looking at him for a while then unknowingly I started moving towards him, I peck his forehead then cheeks and then I gave a quick peck on his nose, I was about to move back but he pull me closer by holding my waist...

"Where are you suppose to go Mrs malhotra?? I guess one place is still left " He told me while pointing towards his lips making me blush....

I quickly covered it with anger "huh seriously manik who calls his wife like you use to call me...
Mrs malhotra (I tried to speak like him) huh I am not your business client btw "

Saying this I push him and sat on the bed angrily folding my hands....

" Umm so that's the problem?? Ermm okay then I won't call you by that name, then what should I call you?? Do you have any idea?? " He asked me putting his finger on his chin as if he was thinking a good nickname for me...

"That to I have to tell you??? "

"Umm okay then jaan?? Ermmm no so cheesy, sweetheart?? That toh I call you sometimes?? Darling?? Ermm mona darling noo....
Jaanu?? It's sounds like bhalu ...
Wifey?? So typical....
Biwi ?? That is like saas bahut drama then?? "

Like seriously aiyappa he is taking all the cheesy name by himself nd declaring it not so good on his own.. Huh

"Yeah got it... " He exclaimed with joy....
I raised my eyebrows to ask him

"What about pumpkin?? I guess it sounds perfect ni??? " He asked to confirm....

" Is it even a nickname??? "

"Of course nd I guess it suits you perfectly, look at your face idr se toda lamba, nd from this side little toda teedha nd look at these cheeks fuley hue and this chin, ye utra hua it's like pumpkin..... " On hearing his explanation I became hell angry, I pick up a pillow from the behind and started beating him from it...

"You monster, idiot you are so bad... " I told him while beating him from the pillow..

"Haha are nandini, stop it I was saying the truth yaar, you wanted me to give you a nickname so I guess it's perfect " Huh this monster is still teasing me now I won't leave him...

"I'll kill you " I warn him sitting on his stomach beating him from the pillow  ......

"Oho nandini stop it yaar " When I didn't listen to him, he flip our position coming top on me....
I tried to push him but he hold my both hand and locked me in his arms....

"Leave me, I am not gonna talk to you " I informed him while looking in another side

"Are you sure?? " He asked me to confirm on which I simply nodded still not looking at him, before I could understand his intentions he nuzzled his nose in the valley of my neck making me shiver, thousands of Butterflies were doing Summersault in my stomach.....

"You know I don't mind these fight in the morning which turn out to be a morning romance " Saying this he gave me deep hickey on my neck making me moan his name in pain, which soon turned out to be a pleasure, after doing his magic on my neck he looked in my eyes , we both were talking through it, at last he started coming towards my lips on which I closed my eyes surrendering myself under his mercy but instead of my lips I felt his lips on my forehead, I opened my eyes to see him smiling,

"Not now sweetheart, I guess we need to stop here or else we won't be able to go out today and moreover I know you aren't ready for it yet nd I really don't want to force you, so come on get ready fast pumpkin " Saying this he wink at me....

Huh firstly I thought he is such a gentleman and his sweet gesture make me fall for him again I wanted to tell him that I am okay with it, now I am more than comfortable with him, but this monster made me angry again by calling me pumpkin,

"Don't waste your time in cursing me go and get ready fast.... " Saying this he went towards the balcony to attend a business call.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We both had our breakfast, then decided to visit the Paris, he gave me a booklet which contain the pictures and details of this city, he asked me that where I wanna go first so I asked him to visit Notre Dame de Paris

Manik asked me to confirm "do you really wanna visit this church first?? " On which I happily nodded
.
.
.
.
.
.
We were standing outside the church it was really beautiful and huge , the world famous Notre Dame cathedral. Standing more than 400 feet (120 meters) high with two lofty towers and a spire, this marvelous church is considered a supreme example of French Gothic architecture. A tour of this 13th century masterpiece allows visitors to admire the awe-inspiring rose windows, Gothic carvings, beautiful sculptures and a collection of relics.

we both enter inside the church holding the hand of each other, I bent down on my knees joining my hand in front of Jesus Christ, praying to him to keep my family happy hmesha...

Nd I asked for help to him to solve the ragini's matter, I turn back to look manik but he wasn't there I look here and there to find him but didn't found him, then I notice that he was sitting on his knees in front of me holding a ring in his hand....

"Nandini I am sorry for whatever happened in the past I wasn't able to give you the dream wedding it was a forceful marriage for you, I am really sorrry for that but I am not sorry for marrying you, it was my best decision, I thought to give this ring to you before but never found a perfect chance to give it to you but I guess this is the right place nd right time for it I always knew that you wanted to witness a Christian wedding so instead of being bridesmaid would you like to be my bride again??? "
His confession was so pure that it brings the tears of happiness in my eyes, I wasn't able to hold my emotions more so I bent down on my knees to match his height and hugged him tightly......

We both joined our head together ,

_______________________________

At present I am just focusing on their honeymoon trip are you guys okay with it?? I'll continue the ragini's mystery later till then enjoy their romance,
Do give your reviews

#happy reading