CHAPTER NINE

Furry in her mind , Fire in her heart
This is what makes her , my most favorite art❤

___________________________________________

We were so closed to each other and our lips were just about to touch, I can feel his hot breath on my lips, I was so lost in his touch , his closeness was effecting me so much that I can't even describe in words

our presence was just making me nervous he rub my lips from his and before I could react I felt his no touch on my skin, I looked him trying to read his eyes but he broke the eye contact and told me

"What?? Why are you giving me this look, go and look your pasta it's burning "

That's when I realised that oh shit it's burning, I freaked out and ran immediately, I hold the utensil and kept it on the kitchen slab but it was too hot because of that my hand got burn and I cried because of pain......

"Aucchhh" On listening my painful voice he looked in my direction and says under his breath "not again, "

He walked towards me and hold my hand, he drag me towards washbasin and turn on the tap, making the running water flow on my hand.....

"Can't you just take care of yourself?? Like how do you always to manage to hurt yourself?? "

I know somewhere he is right that I always land up in trouble but I don't do it intentionally , it's just that....

Uff this hurts, with great difficulty I tried to control my tears because I don't want him to see my tears again......

He ordered me to wait for him in the dinning area till then he will arrange the food for us,
like seriously aiyappa how could he just ordered me?? Well I guess I need rest so without replying to him I just simply nodded....

We had our lunch quietly, we both didn't utter a single word while eating but time to time we were stealing glances of each other
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well I was really getting bored here,
I am not a that kind of person who can sit quietly in a corner, I love to eat, explore new places and read novels and yeah other stuffs too , but sitting idle no way , so I peep outside from my room, on not finding him outside I happily came out and thought to roam in this cruise, it is so huge and beautiful and I can clearly see stars from here, this place is so amazing I just loved it, I closed my eyes and opened my arms to feel it,

Manik 's pov

She is damm irritating, I guess 5 year kid must be more matured than her, she behaves like a two year kid , she can't stand properly, she can't take care of herself, damm she is so irritating but what is she doing right now?? I mean she can't be keep quiet, I am not that much lucky for sure.....

I came out in search of her, on seeing her dancing happily, a smile appear on my face unknowingly, for the first time I felt peace seeing her happy, don't know for how long I keep staring at her, I promised myself to protect her from all the evil things.....

__________________________________

"Ahem what are you doing here Mr monster?? "I asked him walking towards him....

"Ahem Vo"he put his palm on his mouth and clear his throat may be to find an excuse,
but why does he need an excuse to roam here after all it's his cruise , he can do here whatever he wants to do...
But if he is feeling this, that means he must be starting at me?? Well I looked him and asked him again.......

This time he bent down to match my height and says in my ears " If you are thinking that I am looking at you then you are right because....
(He took a pause and then he continued further)
I was just checking that you are alive or not?? "

Huh what does he mean by it?? I gave him a glare and he chuckles

"Don't be so confused miss tiny I was just checking it because we are in the sea it is full of wild sea animals, don't you know in sea different types of animals live, this is their home, well I came here to give you this hark disk, if you are feeling bored then you can watch some good movies "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank God I had some good movies of her choice in this hard disk, now she will be busy in watching these stupid disney movies, like from which planet she is, I guess she is 18+ and she is still watching those kiddish movies God , I never thought that this hard disk will be ever used, all thanks to cabir  I had this well I really need to go from here but I can't let her know that I am going out or else she will freak out for sure , I was about to go but she stopped me by calling my name, oh God is she a mind reader??

As far I remember I never informed her about it then, she cleared  my confusion by asking me to bring pop corn for her....

On which I replied to her by faking a smile "would you like to have anything else ma'am?? "

On which she replied " A hot chocolate shake"

"Seriously ?? You are kidnapped, don't you know that?? You didn't came here for a picnic " I told her the fact.....

"Yeah I know that but as you said before that you did all this for me, to protect me that means you don't wanna harm me so that's why I am not afraid from you " She said it to me but her whole focus was on the TV screen.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I came on the roof of the Cruise, a helicopter was waiting for me there, on seeing me their a staircase of ropes came out from it and I quickly climb on it ordering the pilot to start it,

I reached my destination and asked him to wait outside for me, on entering inside I found cabir who was waiting for me

"Did he speak anything" Folding my blazers sleeves I asked him

" No, I tried my best but he wasn't ready to open his mouth " Cabir said to me...

"Okay let me handle him in my way, tell everyone to go out " I ordered him while entering inside the room where he was kept....

On seeing me he became afraid and that's what I love the most to see fear in the eyes of these people for me ........

______________________________

How was it ??

Liking these moments between manik and nandini??

Wanna see more moments like this or something else??

Why did he kidnapped her??

Well I felt that it not manik, it's nandini who is troubling him 🤣🤣

#happy reading