CHAPTER SEVENTY

"you are here??dammm that means nandini she is still in danger "asked cabir looking at navya both were is same prison so on finding her there he became worried

"Stop being worried too much nd vaise bhi you know that what Aryan is upto so ...."

"How can you talk so casually ??am I missing something???" Asked cabir raising his eyebrows ...

"Chill don't worry vansh Bhai and manik won't let anything bad happen to us so just relax and try to find a way to get our from here "saying this navya started trying to find the path whereas cabir became shocked on hearing that she is the  sister of vansh he assumed that she is also double crossing them but for him his priority is to save manik and nandini with great difficulty they found a way but going out through it was a really difficult task for them......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sir do you really want me to transfer all your shares to him??" Asked his lawyer

"Yeah do as I say make all the papers ready asap ......." Saying this he went out from the cabin ....

"Wow manik great ,you kept your promise now come to my place along with all those papers....."said Aryan on phone call .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nandini have something you didn't eat anything since yesterday it's not good for you ...." Said riddhima while keeping a plate on the side table ..

"Why you both are doing this with us ??manik consider vansh as his bff and I ....I trusted you so much then why ??please tell me where is manik ??he is safe na???" Asked nandini while crying

"Yes manik is safe and have something not for you but for the life which is blooming inside you ...."saying this she hold her hand and kept  on belly making her eyes teary

"Is that mean?" She asked while being shocked

"Yes when you got fainted last night doctor informed us that you are two week pregnant now please have something and about trust so I can only tell you one thing that TO KILL A DEMON YOU ALSO HAVE TO BE THE ONE "Saying this she went out from the room leaving nandini behind ...

Nandini pov

OMG aiyappa I am so happy I wish I could share this news with manik ,on listening this he will surely be on cloud nine ,where are you manik come soon we both are waiting for you....

Don't worry baby your papa never let  anything bad happen to both of us ,you know your papa will be very happy to know about the news of your arrival ......

She prayed to aiyappa for her both lovelines ,and prayed him to send manik soon....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Riddhima did you meet her" asked vansh

"Yes she is too hurt I guess we should tell her the truth in this stage this much stress is not good for her baby "she spoke sadly

"Just few more hours then everything gonna alright "vansh assure her while patting her shoulder   ,she gave him a small smile

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Look who is here The loser Manik Malhotra so tell me did you bring those diamands too??"he asked while looking at his hands

"But before that I want  to meet nandini ...."

"You are not in a position to put condition in front of me dont you wanna see your wife alive ??"

"Well if you won't listen to me then I will destroy everything, everything means those diamonds too and you know me dont you ??......."said manik while having a smirk on his face ......