CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Manik was working on his laptop without making any noise I kept a bowl full of gajar ka halwa on the table, it's aroma grabbed his attention, he quickly pick up that bowl and started eating it making 'yumm ' sound making me smile, on seeing me looking at him he asked raising his eyebrows "what?? "

On which I replied "glad to know that you liked it "

"That means you made it?? " He asked me wiping his lips from the back of his palm, I just nodded to confirm , on listening it he started coughing badly, I rubbed his back and gave a glass of water to him to drink

"Is it that bad?? " I asked him looking his condition, when he didn't say anything I take a bite of that halwa

"I guess it's good, isn't it?? " I looked at him to confirm

"Yeah it is , I was just shocked are you planning to kill me ?? " He asked me making me shocked

"What do you mean by it?? Why will I kill my beloved hubby?? " I asked him in a soft tone

" Yeah that's my point now a days you are behaving really weird , I guess you want to give me a heart attack by behaving like this with me, please don't pull this stunt on me I don't wanna die so soon.... "

"Huh you are so bad I did all this just for you and you are raising a question on me, huh fine if you don't like this then I don't do it again.... "

I was about to go out in anger but he hold my wrist and pull me closer due to which I fallen down on his lap, I tried to get out from his grip but he didn't let me go...

"Hey it's not like that in fact I am loving it but your sudden changed behaviour is quite shocking for me, are you falling in love with me?? "
He asked me putting my hair string behind my ear and I looked in his hazel brown eyes and for a moment I got lost in it, his touch was taking away my sanity making me lose my breath, he asked me again the same question and I was about to say but dadi came inside breaking our trance

"Oppss I am really sorry baccho, it was all my fault, I will come later" She was about to leave but manik stops her and asked the reason of her arrival, I stand up from his lap setting my clothes , looking down not able to face her

" Mannu tomorrow is diwali so I wanted nandini's help but I guess you guys are busy so carry on and yeah next time do it behind the close doors so that no one will disturb you " I can't believe dadi is such a tease , she made our cheeks red by her statement to avoid further conversation I ran outside saying  that I have  to look the preparation for diwali....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mukti and me helped dadi in doing preparation, at last after completing my work I came back to our room but I was too nervous to face him, it's not because I am not comfortable with him, it's just that it's very new for me....

I was fighting with my inner turmoil that's when manik came outside from the washroom rubbing his wet hairs , he was shirtless his upper body was naked so on seeing him like that I quickly turn my face to another side, oh god why I am feeling like this?? Why it is so embarrassing ??

"Ahem you can turn your face" He told me wearing his shirt

"Umm Vo I... " I tried to say but he stopped me in the middle understanding my dilemma

" It's okay btw you don't need to be embarrass I am your husband " He said to me hugging me from the back, making my breath uneven....

"Umm Vo... I" I closed my eyes tightly feeling him so close to me, my legs became jelly because of his touch.....

" You wanted to give our relationship a chance right?? So for that we have to keep our this feeling aside, I promise I won't make you feel uncomfortable " He peck my hairs and moves back......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Umm manik" He was about to sleep I called his name to gain his attention

"Yes sweetheart tell me what's the matter?? " He asked me lovingly...

"I was thinking to invite riansh and riddhima on diwali party may I?? " I asked for his permission to invite them...

"You don't need to take my permission for it, after all you have equal right in this house like me but I am not sure that vansh will let them come here, whatever happened in past... " He stopped in the middle while taking about past, I can see some kind of a pain in his eyes while taking about his past, I have to find it out what Is bothering him so much??

I tried to ask him about that but he avoided the topic, I guess I should ask about it to abhimanyu may be he could help me.....

_______________________________________

Liked these scenes between manan???
What do you wanna see more in this story??

Do give your reviews
#happy reading