CHAPTER ELEVEN

I was kissing her harshly

that's when I notice her state, that moment reality hit me,

I felt bad for her ,
in my anger I was about to hurt her so badly, I immediately move away from her and throw a blanket on her without looking back I left that place, I enter inside the bar counter and hit the glass table angrily due to which it got broken and glass pieces got stuck inside my skin making it bleed but that pain was nothing in front of the pain of my heart, I was feeling so bad for hurting her

I pick up a bottle from the bar counter and started drinking it, one by one I drank 4-5 bottle still that pain wasn't going away, on finding no other way I called cabir  and asked him to come here....
.
.
.
"What happened manik.... " He asked worriedly seeing my devasted state....

" I hurt her just because of that lady " I told him taking a sip of my drink....

"Manik leave all this and tell me clearly what happened?? " He asked me snatching away the bottle from my hands......

" Please take care of her I can't see her like this please I will explain everything to you later, right now just help her " I requested him to look after her.....

I was working on my laptop when I got an email which contains some intimate pictures of nyonica and her boyfriend,

I lost my calm seeing that, after trying a lot I control my emotions and tried to distract myself by work,
that's when she came inside my room, I ignored her because I was not in a good mood, I know that I could harm her so I tried to keep myself away from her,

Few seconds she sat there quietly but then she cleared her throat to gain my attention, I was about to go out but before I could move she poke my shoulders to gain my attention, she asked me to talk to her or play some games with her because she was getting bore, now I lost my calm all those pictures were coming in front of my eyes and I lost my control and pushed her on the bed and then I misbehaved with her doing some intimate actions, I never misbehaved with a girl ever in my life...

I never touched any girl without her will but for the first time I lost my control over myself, her tears making my heart bleed, I won't be able to face her ever in my life

I wanted to protect her but........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nandini??? "Cabir called my name while entering inside the room, I was sitting on the floor holding my knees

" What happened nandini?? Are you alright?? " Cabir tried to touch me but I moves back shivering due to fear...

He tried his best to calm me down but the flashes of that wasn't letting me to be normal........

After a lot of his effort I became normal, he gave me a glass of water to drink and I simply take a sip and gave that glass back to him....

He tried to cheer me up by cracking some silly jokes, he asked me to rest and soon I drifted off to sleep because of being tierd.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Manik are you crazy?? What have you done with that innocent soul?? Have you lost it, you were supposed to protect her but you made her scared, by hurting her" Cabir shouted on me being disappointed.....

" I lost my control over myself " I told him without looking at him because I wasn't able to face him....

" You know what you shouldn't have done that, manik that lady still have power to control your actions because you are letting her to do so, " Cabir told me and I guess he was right and this is the only truth which I hate the most no matter how much I hate that lady I can't deny the fact that she is my mother and I hate it.....

" I am going back please sort this out just make her understand that thing and tell her not to come again in front of me " Without waiting for his reply I went out from there

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Nandini look I am really sorry for whatever happen it's just that I can't explain it to you but I can say only one thing that manik is not that bad, he is just broken from inside so bady.... "

"If he is broken that means he will broke others too?? You can't justify the act of your best friend by saying all these things, I beg you please let me go back to my home, please " I plead him to let me go back to my home....

"Alright only on one condition, if you promise me one thing... "He kept a condition in front of me

"You are putting a condition in front of me in exchange of my freedom?? "
I asked him to confirm ...

"No, not exchange of your freedom I am asking this to you for your own safety, nandini that day whatever you recorded in your phone please don't tell about this to anyone we have already deleted that video from your phone, now please don't tell anyone about it " He informed me giving back my phone

" You are asking me this just to save your friend?? Woow what a great friendship...
you are trying to save a monster "

" Manik wasn't behind all this , it is related to another mafia manik was just trying to protect you, if you won't promise me this thing then I won't let you go" He informed me in a serious tone

" Fine, but for the last time if I ever spot him doing any thing wrong I won't keep quiet... " I told him my decision on which he nodded he asked his security guard to send me home safely, I was about to go but he stopped me.....

"Nandini we have informed your family that you went to your friend's home so please don't disclose this thing to them it will be good for you and yeah I am extremely sorry whatever happened with you yesterday, you are like my sister and that's why I am saying you to stay away from mafia thing because this is a dirty game once you be the part of it you can't leave it in the middle you have to play it till the end, it have power to burn you..... "

.
.
.
.
.
I came back to home finally, I took a quick shower and was brushing my hair standing in front of mirror
that's when I saw that bite mark on my neck given by him, I trace it and get lost in his memory lane...........

Aiyappa I will never ever meet him again ever in my life, he is so bad he is a monster but why cabir was saying that he is good??he never ever misbehaved with me before but that night.......
should I meet him just for once to know why he did this?? Why he misbehaved with me??? Cabir said that it wasn't him it was another mafia that means he was trying to protect me......

Should I talk to him ??? Why the hell I want to meet him again when I know that he hurt me so much, why I wanted to know the reason behind his pain.....

_____________________________________

Why nandini is getting affected by him???

Why she wanted to cure his wounded heart??

Will she forgave him???

What will happen when she met him again???

Will post next part tomorrow if I get proper response kz I have already written next two parts......

#happy reading