CHAPTER FOUR

"Huh don't you speak too much miss... Ummm"

"Nandini, nandini moorthy is my name, and yeah thank god we came out safely from that lift just because of me you should thank me, "

"Huh?? So much self obsession, ni?? Now you became my hero right?? BTW what happened to you when you were in bar that day I mean there were tears in your eyes and you were looking pale but today I am seeing your different avtar "

"Huh that to because.... Leave it, you won't understand because you are an arrogant monster "

She was about to go out but her leg got twisted and she lost her balance, manik immediately ran towards her , instead of falling on the floor she falls in his arms, due to which both landed up on the floor, manik was lying on the floor and nandini was on him, because of this their lips touches accidentally passing shiver in their bodies,

because of her touch manik lost his conscious he travel his hand from her back to her waist  on the other side nandini was too shocked to react

but on realising their position she tried to stand up by pushing him and ran away from there, but manik was still lying in the same position lost in his thoughts,

Manik pov

No no I can't let her presence effect me I have to stay far away from her, but what the hell she was doing here in my office?? As far as I know I didn't appointed any new employee then how did she came here???? Arghhhh cabir I won't leave this guy, he loves to piss me off

"What the f*** cabir what the hell did you tell her??? Like seriously this way you helped her?? "
Manik asked cabir angrily on the phone.....

"Chillax dude, just take a deep breath that time i didn't got any reason so i told her to do this, I mean I offer her a job in the company because she wasn't ready to take money from me "

"Oh really?? Just tell her to not to do all this or else...
Or else I'll kill you with my own hands "
Manik  cut the call being frustrated....

"Woow that's something intresting, for the first time manik is being frustrated and feeling helpless that to because of a girl, woow superb, this girl is something"

.
.
.
.
.
.
I tried to threatened cabir but as always my glare didn't effect him, he tried to explain me that it is just a matter of three days, then she won't work here with us, but how will I going to pass these three days??

Her presense make me insane, when she is present around me I feel something different, I never show my vulnerable side to anyone but I showed it to her and she manages to calm me down too but what if she try to take advantage of it like other girls???

This time I thought to visit construction site because I really don't wanna see her face again,

.
.
.
.
.

"Yeah so make sure that this will look better and do as I say and yaah keep it's size in a ratio of 2:3 "

I was instructing the engineer when I saw her, oh God not again what the hell is she doing here?? I immediately called cabir to ask him

"Bro relax, you only told me that you don't wanna see her in office so I send her in construction site but now also you have problem in it, "

"O really, I guess you intentionally send her here to irritate me " Manik replied to him ..

"Well trust me bro I didn't have any idea about it that you are also going there, but I guess destiny wants both of you to be together "

He cut the call angrily without giving reply to him, he was feeling restless but the reason was unknown to him that's when he notice that some bamboo stick was about to fall on her he immediately ran towards her and pull her towards himself, she didn't got hurt all thanks to him but he got a deep cut on his hand....

"Are you crazy can't you see it?? " He asked her angrily...

"How would I know that it was going to fall upon me?? I mean I don't have eyes on my head to look upward "

"Yeah yeah you only have a tongue to argue with me right?? "I mocked at her

She saw some blood droplet on her hand but to her surprise she didn't got any cut then whose blood is this?? That's when she notice that his hand was bleeding

"Oh Aiyappa you got hurt, you need first aid " She speaks being worried for him...

" Listen I am alright it's just a small cut and do resume your work.... " He was about to leave but she hold his hand to stop him....

"Listen don't you dare to go from here without letting me treat your wound or else I will complaint against you to my boss he is a kind hearted person and he will surely listen to me, and you know what you will lose your job then don't blame me that I didn't warned you before"she told him tried to make him scare....

" Oh really do you really think that I am a watchman and will get scared from your stupid threats?? Well you are highly mistaken miss moorthy, stop showing your fake concern to me.... " He jerk her hand and was about to go but the manger came there running

" Sir are you alright?? We are really sorry for this "
He was extremely scared and was sweating badly because of fear, he knew that it is the last day of his job but instead of reacting according to his imagination , he leaves from there leaving shocked nandini behind....

" He.. He is the boss ?? " She asked the manager

" Yes he is the owner of malhotra industries don't you know?? "

" But he was some one else whom I met in the hospital umm ca... Cabir I guess"she asked him

Nandini pov

Oh nandu you are so stupid like seriously how could you behave like this?? I mean which watchman wears Tuxedo and wear rolex watch, why I didn't notice it before?? I should know that he must be kidding and was trying to make fun of me, aiyappa now what will he do with me???"

.

.

.

.

Ufff now what will happen next?? Will manik  give her punishment for calling him watchman 🤣🤣

Why didn't nandini react after the kiss???

What will manik do??

What will be nandini's reaction??

Will they come closer?? Or manik will push her away???

#happy reading