CHAPTER FORTY TWO

The plane was about to land it feels like we are slowly falling out of the sky. I can feel the "drops", but they're small...  landing on the runway, I notice the speed of the airplane , for a moment I get scared and closed my eyes tighty but on feeling his warmth I felt better and secure in his arms , finally we came out holding each other's hand, a man who was wearing a formal suit welcomed us and talked to manik in French tone, I know some words of this language but to talk in French language is not my cup of tea....

" So do you like this place?? " Manik asked me while looking towards me

" This place is nice, mukti told me about paris but I didn't have much idea about this place " I replied to him looking outside the window looking this place....

"Hmm that to I know that's why I choose this place, you were so confused about it huh.... "

At last we reached our destination chauffeur parked the car outside the hotel Le Bristol Paris , it was grand and beautiful, well I won't lie but I never visit such places before this I just saw these places in movies or in magazine......

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nandini I guess today we should rest, tomorrow we will go for out to explore this place " Manik told me giving me a cup of coffee...

I just nodded being tired, he asked me about dinner on which I told him to order as per of his taste because I don't have much idea about French cuisine, I thought to talk to mukti and dadi through video call, mukti picked up my call in two ring I guess she must be waiting for my call for a while I talk to them and then hang up the call, I was looking here and there in search of manik, his laughter caught my attention, with whom he is talking and what's so funny ???

I marched towards the room from where his voice was coming...

"Damm I missed you so much, we will surely go out for a dinner when I'll return back to mumbai, and yeah don't worry I won't forget to bring those things for you , I already have your shopping list in my phone " Manik told the other person who was talking to him on the video call, I felt a ping of jealousy on seeing him talking to so freely with that person........

I peep from behind trying to see that person ....
But due to my bad luck manik turn back and I lost my balance,

"Ahhh.... " I land up on his chest, I hold his vest for support, my eyes were tightly shut

As soon as I opened my eyes I get lost in his hazel brown eyes, my hairs were falling on his face but both didn't care about it, at that moment everything around us became static, our eyeclock broke on hearing the coughing sound....

"Di and jiju you both are forgetting that I am still under 18 please do this adult scene after cutting the call, should I go if you guys wanna romance..... " On hearing rishab's voice I look shockingly at the screen....

"Rishu??? "

"Huh di I am not taking to you, I guess you forgot me, now a days you hardly talk to me.... " Rishab complained to me making a pout......

" No rishu, it's nothing like that.... " I tried to explain but he wasn't in a mood to listen to me, but manik was enjoying it, that made me annoyed...

"What is wrong with you manik, you are laughing at me huh you are so bad" I scold him on which he quickly hide his smile........

"Nah, no I wasn't.... "

"Yeah I can see that... "

"Stop it di, don't scold my jiju he is so cute and caring, he is not like you at least he loves me unlike you who never talk to me... " Huh now his jiju became his favorite?? Well that's true that I hardly talk to him but that doesn't mean that I don't love him, we three chat together and had a great time, at last manik asked me to take a nap till then he will check some mails.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ummm I hope you will like this update I am not getting time to write this ff so a short update....

#do give your reviews
#happy reading