CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

"Abhimanyu?? " We turn back to find abhimanyu standing at the door...

"Bhabhi I wanted to tell you this before but due to some reason I kept quite but I guess this is the right time to reveal the truth, as you know I am doctor by profession the rest thing if I tell you,
You won't believe me but I can show you something to make you believe it.... "
Saying this he take out his phone from his pocket and did a video call to someone

"Yeah just give them phone and go out I have to talk to them something about their health....
.
.
.
Mrs moorthy you are alone here??
.
Good, lock the door

.
Here she is" Saying this he gave the phone to me on seeing that person I kept my palm on my mouth being shocked.....

"Amma.." I was so happy at that moment that I can't even describe in words....

"Amma you are alive?? Oh aiyappa thank you so much, I thought you all d...i...e...d"

"Kanna we are alive just because of manik , your appa never told you that he is a CBI officer just because of your and rishab's safety because this job is quite risky, he was working on a project when some people came and killed him they didn't even leave your amms and me that time manik came there with his men and rescued us but it was too late, at that moment you came back a man way about to shoot you who was standing behind you, to protect you he shoot that person and you got fainted because of shocked.....
I wasn't able to move because of loss of blood and pain but I can clearly see that, abhimayu treated us, but he wasn't able to save your appa, he died" She told me emotionally and I also wasn't able to hold back my tears...

"But Amma why you didn't came to meet me?? " I asked her on which she replied

" Because our life is still in danger manik shifted me and your amms in a secret place and he provided us every required thing he promised us to take good care of you and rishab he is so good kanna please don't misunderstood him, he did all this just to protect you and rishu " As soon as she told me everything I felt guilty for hurting him , for misbehaving with him, me and Amma talk for a while and I asked about amms on which she replied that she is too weak now, she is taking rest..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everything was flashing in my mind, how I insulted him, how I misbehaved with him,
I blamed him for everything without knowing the fact, my heart always knew that he can't kill anyone, he can never hurt me
Still I obey my mind, he even told me that he never wanted to shoot me but I still had doubt on him
I went to see him to apologize to him but I can't tell him the fact that I know everything because I promised abhimanyu that I will keep it a secret on not getting any idea I hugged him tighty pouring all my apologizes through my tears....

"Hey why are you crying?? Are you hurt somewhere?? Did anyone said anything to you ?? " He asked me lovingly cupping my cheeks but I kept crying feeling guilty

On not getting any way to calm me down he peck my forehead and take me in his arms trying to console me...

"Shhh relax everything is fine, till the time I am alive I won't let anything happen to you I promise
You know that right?? " He asked me wiping my tears from his thumb

"I am sorryyy " That's the only think which I spoke, my throat became dry due to constant crying, I can't tell him that how much guilty I am, he is my saviour, my knight and shinning armour but I made him the villian, oh aiyappa what a big sin I did.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
'Hello riddhima did you find anything related to that??
.
.
Umm okie I am also trying my best, talk to you later, take care" Me and riddhima decided to reunite these two best friend, I know that how important he is for manik and I can only did this thing to show my my gratitude towards him, I promise manik that I won't let hurt you ever again....
I always had a feeling for you but I always stopped myself to come closer to you because of that, but now I know the whole truth and now I have no reason to hate you, in fact I love.......

__________________________________

How was the update??
Are you guys happy now to know about the truth???

What is the history of vansh and manik???

SadiaAfrin177

Here is your reward for guessing right, I hope you will like it 🌹😃

#happy reading