CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

I was walking aimlessly on the road all types of sad songs were playing in my mind I was so sad that i won't be able to describe in words, for a moment I thought that i should talk to manik but.....

A car was about to hit me but before I got hurt a hand pulled me in a corner

"What's wrong with you?? Are you trying to commit suicide??? "I looked towards that person he was not manik he was the same guy who saved me and rihaan that day....

" What??? I saved you second time doesn't a deserve a thanks??? Okay don't give me this look I am ACP Aryan Mehra" He told me forwarding his hand....

"Thanks but no thanks I didn't asked for your help, did I?? So please " I replied him rudely he made a face

"That's so rude, well if you want I can drop you somewhere"I denied and was about to go but he kept his card in my purse and asked me to call him whenever I want.......

Am I behaving like a stupid jealous wife?? Huh may be I am but these tears are not stopping what to do?? I can feel that someone is following me, I hold my purse tightly being scared....

That person came out from his car and takes long steps towards me only one name came in my mind of my saviour
" Manikkk.... "

"Relax it's me, come with me" Saying this he hold my hand and take me towards his car

"I don't wanna go anywhere with you just leave me" I told him trying to free myself from his grip.....

"Listen I am asking you politely that doesn't mean I can't force you, the weather is quite bad and I won't leave you here alone, no matter how many times you deny but you can't change the fact that you are still my wife" He tried threatened me but I ignored his threat on getting no postive response from my side he pick me up in his arms and made me sit on the passenger seat....

He made me wear the seat belt, I tried to protest but he made me keep quiet by saying " If you won't stop irritating me then I have my own ways to keep your mouth shut " He told me coming deadly close to my lips making his hot breath fall on my face.......

.
.
.
.
.
" You are damm stupid nandini " Manik muttered under his breath but it was audible to me...

"Excuse me did you say something?? " I asked him angrily on which instead of giving me the answer of my question he asked me a question...

"Did you hear something?? " On which I nodded "good glad that you heard it, you are damn stupid, and leave it I guess you won't listen to me now.... " He told me while driving the car....

"But that's not the route to go back our home " He didn't replied to me and at last he parked his car outside the house and asked me to come out, he rang the door bell and a girl opened the door for us, she was the same girl whom I saw with him in the afternoon that means he knew about my arrival ?? That means I misunderstood him or is it his plan ???

"I am waiting for you outside go and talk to surbhi may be then you can understand " Saying this he walked towards his car leaving me and her alone, she asked me to come inside her room....

" Hello nandini actually " She tried to explain me...

"Now you will say that you are his sister right?? " I asked her to confirm but her confession made me shocked...

"No I love him, I really do but whatever you saw in the office was half truth.... "

Opssss half truth?? She loves him??
What's happening?? What's their story???

#happy reading