CHAPTER TWO

Cabir- you were right manik  , she is not a bar singer
She was there because of her grandmother, she is admitted in hospital and she needed money for her open heart surgery.........

"Ahem okay , just give her money and make sure that she won't work there again..... " Manik told him while checking some documents.....

"But if she ask me that why I am doing this then?? "Cabir asked him

" Just make any excuse , I hope that you have something in your head so use it instead of asking me"

"Yeah, yeah btw  I mean for the first time you are concerned about someone that to for a girl,does it mean  that i got a bhabhi??" He exclaimed with joy

"It's hilarious, don't use your pea size brain khrch ho jaega.... " He said keeping his hand on his shoulder and pushed him out from the room. .

.
.
.
.
I still remember the day when for the first time I met her, I never felt that way for any other girl I mean she was something I don't know whether it's her beauty or her innocence or her carefree nature in any case there was something appealing about her , I chuck my thoughts aside and again started working.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
Scene changes

"Sir he is inside, "A man informed him, he nodded and marched inside....

" So Mr Devansh kapoor, you backed off from this project why??? Because I am a mafia right??"Manik asked him giving him a deadly glare he shivered due to fear.....

" I... Am... So.. Rrry.... "

"Ahhh don't, don't be scared from me if you had problem with me then you should inform me, yes I am a mafia but I don't run business by spreading fear, I have potential and that's why I am on top
you did a really wrong move by doing this .... "

Saying this he take out his gun from his pocket and kept it on his forehead, now he was sweating and begging in front of manik......

"Pl....ea...se... Pl.. Ea.. See I will do anything whatever you'll ask me to do" He said in a chocking voice....

"Umm if that's the case then I guess you can do something for me I heard that you have a property in meera marg road I want that so sign those papers and you are free to go.... " Manik kept those papers on the desk in front of him...

He quickly takes a pen and sign those papers with shivering hand , manik takes those papers take kept it inside his blazer's pocket......

"Now the deal is off malhotra's are not going to do any project with you ever "

Saying this he leaves out from there, making Mr kapoor take a breath of relief ,
.
.
.
.
" Give him 70 lakh rupees for this property and yeah before setting him free just broke his both leg and pay his all hospital bills as well" He left from there after commanding his man

.
.
.
.
.

"Manik are you really insane, if you really wanna purchase that property then you could have do it in a simple way, what was the need of doing all this and moreover you asked them to broke his leg also, you are ....
Ahh leave it, can't you do it in a simple way?? " Cabir asked him helplessly

"That's my way to do things I am Manik Malhotra not an ordinary person so I can't do anything in a simple way and stop being tense for him he deserve that....
And don't forget that I am a monster..... "

.
.
.
.
.
.
Scene changes

"Thank you so much beta you did so much for us you are " Our God " Just because of you my daughter is safe and happy, "

A man thank manik joining his hand in front of manik

"You don't need to thank me, I didn't do anything special, and yeah these are your property papers which that kapoor had taken  from you by Kidnapping your daughter, nd don't worry he won't try to harm your daughter again and if by chance that happens then inform me"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So he is manik a person who always shows his dark side to the world , but we can't deny the fact that he posses a golden heart what will happen when he will met nandini?? Will he shows his monster side to her or his angel side???

___________________________

How Was the update???

Do you like it??

Wanna read next part of it??

How did manan meet for the fist time??

Will he meet her again???

When they will meet what will happen??

I'll post the next part soon...
Do give reviews

#happy reading