CHAPTER TEN

Oh aiyappa don't know when I fall asleep while watching movies, I rub my eyes and yawn, I called his name but he didn't reply to me, I guess he must be sleeping, that's when I remember about sea animals....

Was he saying the truth?? Here must be some sea animals?? Uff aiyappa I am feeling so scared, without thinking anything else I ran towards his room, taking a deep breath I knocked at his room door, but he didn't opened it

I again knocked at the door, finally he opens it making me shocked....

"Aiyooo aiyappaaaa" I shouted

"Now what?? Why the hell are you screaming?? "

"Can't you wear some decent clothes , oppsss correction you aren't even wearing clothes " I told him closing my eyes from my palm, I really don't wanna look him in this condition, his upper body was naked and lower was just wrapped in a towel.....

"So what?? Who takes shower while wearing clothes ?? " He asked me rubbing his wet hairs from the towel....

" Uff you are not alone here can't you just... "
He stopped me in between and told me "hey listen it's not me, it's you who came here, how I am supposed to know that you are coming shorty ni toh i would have just wear three piece..... "

"Huh monster" I curse him as always

" Well can you plz do the honours to tell me that what the hell are you doing here?? I mean there is any specific reason of your arrival or it's just that you came here to fight with me?? "

"Huh Vo actually.... Ummm.... " I was playing with my finger due to nervousness....

" Umm listen if you are feeling scared then you can sleep on my bed" As soon as he completed the sentence I looked at him being shocked...

"Hey you dirty mind girl, I didn't asked you to sleep with me, I asked you to sleep on my bed, it's just that I have to check some important mails so .... "

I wanted to stay here because I was feeling scared to be alone but I can't let him know that so I simply denied and he shrug off his shoulders and said "okay, bye then good night " Saying this he closed the door on my face....

Huh how rude, he is so bad can't he behave nicely with me?? Well whom I asking to be nice, he is a monster and how can I forgot it???

I lie down on my bed and covered myself fully with the quilt but sleep was really far away from me,
at last I thought to visit him again, talking slow steps praying to aiyappa I entered inside his room, he was awake working on his laptop, without making any noise I sat on the bed, I looked at his room it was plain simple yet classy, everything in his room was a combination of black and white , then I saw a big frame on that wall, it was his picture,

I lie down on my bed and covered myself fully with the quilt but sleep was really far away from me, at last I thought to visit him again, talking slow steps praying to aiyappa I entered inside his room, he was awake working on his laptop, without ...

I know that he is so rude, arrogant, yes he is a monster but I can't deny the fact that he is charming too, for the first time I notice his features properly , I am sure he must have a huge girl fan following, and he must have so many girlfriends but why I am feeling bad???

No it's nothing like that it's just that I hate him.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been one hour, he didn't even looked at me, huh I clear my throat to gain his attention but he simply ignored it as if I didn't exist here, at last to gain his attention I poke his shoulder.....

"What?? "He asked me still looking at his laptop screen....

" I am getting bore, can you please work later?? Can we just do something?? "
I asked him hopefully that he will play some games with me, or we can talk but how can I forget that he is a monster....

He closed his laptop and looked at me angrily "just because you are getting bore you want me to entertain you??if I am trying to be nice with you that isn't enough for you?? Now tell me what should I do?? Sing a song for you or dance for you tell me?? "

I take few steps back on seeing his anger, and collided with the wall, before I could turn another side he put his both hands on each side blocking my way.....

"Speak up dammit, why the hell you are quiet now?? " He asked her in high pitch making me scared, I closed my eyes being scared....

On not getting no reply from my side he continued further "you know all woman are same bloody attention seeker
I guess I have an idea, better than yours, "

I looked in his eyes trying to find true meaning of his words but I failed....

"Oh come on don't you know how does a boy and a girl have fun alone in a room???
and here is no one to disturb us.... "

Saying this he pick me up in his arms and throw me on the bed, I tried to run away but he lie down upon me making me caged between his arms

"Please let me go , you are doing wrong " I plead him and tried to make him understand but he ignored my plead as well as my suggestion , he dive his face in the valley of my neck and then take my flesh in his mouth giving me a sharp bite making it bleed, I tried to punch him but he hold my both hand from his one hand and pinned it above my head....

" Don't you dare to hit me, or else I'll tie your hand as well as your leg" He warned me in a cold tone and tore my top partially making my breath stuck on my throat , my eyes were teary, I was just pleading him through my eyes because I wasn't  able to utter a word, I can't believe that the person who assured  me to protect me, is now going to take the most precious possession of mine,

_____________________________________

He who creates peace, also has the ability to create chaos
He who sparks love, also has the ability to transform it to hate.
He who creates kindness, also has the ability to destroy it with misery.
He who creates happiness, also has the ability to to covert it to sadness
He who creates illumination, can also be awakened to produce darkness.
He who spreads comfort, can also be shaken to spread  fear
For he who manifests anything,
Also has the ability to
Destroy it.

Why he is behaving like a monster when is promised her to protect her....

What will happen next???

Will he spoil her innocence by his Obsession???

#happy reading