CHAPTER FIVE

"Oh aiyappa it's too late now, I guess I won't get the auto rickshaw as well, huh what will i do??? And this place is outside the city as well I guess my bad luck is too bad "

I was cursing my bad luck when a car stops in front of me, I tried to look that person who was inside it, he slide down the car's window that's when I saw his face, oh not again but i guess he came here to drop me , well I guess he is not that bad........

"Thank you " I thank him thinking that he will drop me at home but guess what I was completely wrong, he is a monster so how can he behave nicely.....

"Thanx for what?? Hey aren't you thinking that I stopped here to give you a lift?? If yes then you are highly mistaken miss moorthy " He said while raising his eyebrows making me embarrass but I am nandini moorthy how can I let him win so easily,therefore I speak up to cover up my previous mistake......

" No I wasn't mean that I was thanking you for afternoon for saving me, and why would I ask you for lift afterall you are a monster " I said the last line slowly so that he could not listen it....

"Huh did you say something?? "

"No, nothing btw do you wanna say something?? I mean you stopped here so" I asked him the reason to stop here and he looks in other direction while rubbing his forehead....

" Umm yeah just stopped here to say good night to you" Isn't it such a lame excuse?? Huh monster, I replied to him showing fake smile

" Yeah good night sir, "
.
.
.
.
Huh monster, idiot, arrogant jerk and all the others adjectives of it, firstly that monster spoiled my first kiss and now he left me here alone , what else I can expect from him, I so hate him

Then again a car stops in front of me it was different from his car, now who else came here?? Well why would anyone come for me ???
keeping my all thoughts aside I started walking ahead but that car was following me, I hold my bag tightly because of fear , I prayed to aiyappa to save me, a man came out from that car and started following me I increase my speed and started running as fast as I can but that person again call me and this time I stopped listening to him

" Ma'am I came here to drop at your house cabir  sir send me here"

On listening this I turn back to look him, I wasn't convinced so on seeing my perplexed face he showed me his identity card which was a prove that he works in Malhotra's industries, finally I had taken a breath of relief and sat on the back seat of the car, I asked him to thank cabir sir on my behalf actually I didn't have his number so.....

Nandini didn't realize that a black BMW was following her,

she take out her earphones and connect it with her phone and switch on some good songs, after all it was a hell tiring day  for her and don't know when she had fallen asleep, driver calls her to wake her up...

"Ma'am, please wake up we have reached "
She finally opened her eyes and thank him again before entering inside her apartment, when that person saw her closing the door of her apartment he takes a u turn and leaves from there, driver take out his phone and dialed a number

"Yes manik sir, I have dropped  ma'am at her apartment safely "

.
.
.
.
.
.
"where were you manik?? You left the Constitution site two hour ago then where were you??and these cut on your hand,oh god manik when will you learn to take care of yourself???" Cabir asked manik when he enter inside the mansion....

" Umm had some work,and about this cut so it's just a small cut not a big deal
now I am really hungry let's have dinner, I am going in my room to freshen up till then you inform butler to heat up the food"saying this he ascended the stairs

"Why I am feeling like you are hiding something from me?? We I have to find
It out detective cabira mode is on.... "

____________________________

So how was it??? A cute chotu sa part for my readers on my birthday yieeeee so I hope you all will like it ❤

Manik  cares for her then why he always shows his rude side to her? ?

Well from one side it's care hidden behind the mask of ignorance

From the other side there is hatred is it so???

But we can't deny the fact that from both side there is some kind of attraction but the question is where is obsession??

Where is Possession??

What will happen when care and attraction will turn into obsession???

#happy reading