CHAPTER SEVEN

***Response or else no next part ***

It's been one week since I met him , well it's not like that I am missing him but I can't stop thinking about him the weird encounter between us was something, well I chuck my thought aside and went out to purchase some necessary things but on my way someone put a cloth on my mouth , on Inhaling that chemical I got fainted....
.
.
.
I opened my eyes finding myself in new surrounding my hands and leg were tied up with a rope, I shouted for help but nobody listen to me, I tried my best to get free but I wasn't able to do so because of struggling too much I got some rashes on my hands and leg because of that rope then I heard some footsteps, I looked towards gate to know who kidnapped me at last he came inside the room and I was too shocked to see him....

"You?? What are you doing here?? Why did you kidnapped me?? What do you want from me?? Please let me go  ... "
I said it in one go and he shouted on me..

"Just keep quiet " That's what he said come on yaar he kidnapped me I need an explanation....

I again tried to get free myself from those ropes...

" Stop struggling there is no way "
He said in low cold tone 

'Woow like really firstly you took me here Forcefully nd you are asking me to keep quiet nd telling me there is no way out?? "
I replied Angrily

"I can't let you go, you think I brought you here to let you go" He said while taking some steps towards me  ...

"Huh then for what you bring me here??
Listen just leave me Or else I'll file a case against you" I tried to act brave by threatening him...

"See girl , i don't want to harm you, you are in danger so you will have to stay here for some days maybe till the problem get resolved " He told me without having any expression on his face....

"Are you serious I guess being with you is more dangerous for me, Let me go please please i m requesting you" I requested him to leave me...

"I can't let you go,you have to stay here
if u need Anything tell me anytime, I am here only next to your room " He said this and was about to leave but I said something on listening it he stopped.....

"Yes I need something nd that is my freedom, can you please give it to me?? "
I asked him  having hope for my freedom....
He looked at me trying to read my eyes which was pleading him to let me go.....
He looked at the wall and said

"You are free to go, wherever you want to"he said in a low cold tone

On listening that I looked him being shocked is he serious?? Just few moments ago he was threatening me and was not letting me go now he is okay with it?? What's going in his mind?? Is he serious?? I asked him to untie my hands and legs and he did it without saying anything

I thank him and ran away from there without looking back because I really don't want him to change his mind....

I went out from that room and was running as fast as I can then on seeing the view in front of me broke all my hopes to go out, I became angry and frustrated at the same time I really wanted to kill him, I was on the boat ,middle in the sea in a cruise ship there was no trace of land...

I marched towards his room and opens the door angrily, he was sitting on a couch like a king keeping his one leg on another, I shouted at him

" Huh like seriously how could you do this to me you are a monster so evil you are,"

I tried to push him from my tiny hands,beating his chest but that monster didn't get affected by it.....

"What else i can do??you asked for your freedom i freed you, Why did you came back?? " He knows the reason still he asked me making an Innocent face....
Such a devil he is....

"Yeah yeah of course I should jump into the sea, well that's not a bad idea I would love to do that but I can't even swim huh "I made a crying face

"So now you better keep quiet and sit in a corner , I won't keep you tied anymore"
He said this as if he is doing me a big favour...

"Oh really I m touched thanks for your kindness,  but for me it's a cage"

I sat down in a corner and started cursing him while talking to aiyappa

"Now listen,I am leaving , so its just you alone on this cruise ship so you don't need to worry about anything" On hearing this I looked at him from the corner of my eyes......

I thought for a while well firstly I became happy that I don't need to see this monster anymore but the thought of being alone in this ship that to in the middle of the sea made me scared...

" Alone?? Well that's good but what if light goes off?? What if an animal attacks on me?? What if I feel hungry?? "
I asked him without showing my fear on my face but I guess he could sense it by my talk....

"But i am only leaving because you don't want me to stay here ,
okay if you want i will stay here with you"

Saying this he sat down on the nearby couch while reading some files, I looked at him for a while and asked him

" Don't you have another work?? " I asked him

"No" He replied paying attention to those files without looking at me....

"Huh kitney faltu insaan ho tum, such a workless person.... "

___________________________________

Well what do you all think?? What will happen next ??

MaNan are alone in a ship will a hot chemistry develop between them will this situation bring them closer??

Or her talk and Childlessness make him irritated??

Do give your reviews

#happy reading