CHAPTER TWENTY

He came closer to my face and I moves back but my back hit the car's door I wasn't able to move further on getting no other way I closed my eyes tightly but aiyappa saved me on the right time , his phone started ringing and he received it angrily, I thanked aiyappa in my mind but his expression quickly changes from angry to happy one on hearing something that's what grab my attention, I tried to heard his conversation....

"Oh my God, darling is coming to meet me?? I can't believe it ...

yeah yeah I'll be right back soon, and yeah do all the arrangements as per of her choice " He cut the call but I can see excitement on his face for the first time I saw him so much happy but who is darling???

"Ahem what happened?? " I tried to know the reason behind his happiness.....

" Oh we have to go back to mumbai as soon as possible darling is coming tomorrow to meet me, oh my goshhh I am so happy right now " He told me happily I wanted to ask him about darling but wasn't able to speak anything.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
Around midnight we reached back to his mansion he asked me to rest and saying this he went out for some work, I quickly take a shower and changed my clothes, I was about to sleep but a maid knocked at door having a food plate in her hand..

"What's this?? " I asked her and she informed me that manik asked her to give it to me, I ordered her to keep it on the table, I saw that plate in that plate a note was also kept...

" I know you must be tierd but don't you dare to sleep without having something and yeah don't miss me or else those hiccups ,goodnight wifey"

I kept that note on the table and started thinking about 'his darling 'who is she?? Is she his girlfriend?? Or just a close friend??

.
.
.
.
.
.
Today I woke up on time after getting ready I came in the living room and asked one of the servant about manik, he informed me that sir is in the hall

" Yeah okay"
.
.
No no I just want red roses because darling loves red roses only

Cabir did you see all the food arrangements?? You know right that darling only loves typical punjabi food ?? "

Manik was instructing all the servants and asking about the food arrangements to cabir, as soon as he turns he found me standing there...

" Good morning wifey , did you have your breakfast??? " He asked me coming towards me on which I look another side biting my lips

" Huh I so knew it karan bring breakfast for ma'am " He ordered one of his servant to bring food for me....

He made me sit on the chair and asked me to eat, I was just playing with food, thinking how to ask him about darling...

"you wanna ask something?? " He asked me looking me lost in my thoughts

" Ahem Vo actually darling.... " I tied to ask him...

"Oh yeah I forget to tell you about darling, she is my jaan and I love her the most and she is... " Before he could say further about her a phone call came he went from there to received the call saying "it is an important call I'll talk to you later and please finish your breakfast "

All the day I kept thinking about it why the hell I am feeling restless, I hate him but why it is effecting me so much?? Huh but I am his wife and he can't keep relation with anyone else yeah I have to talk to him, I went in his room to talk to him he wasn't there I was about to go out but I saw a keyboard which was kept on the table unknowingly my finger traces it's keys

Kar Loon Main Kaise Yakeen
Tu Mere Paas Hai Hi Nahi
Abhi To Kal Hi Aaya Tha Tu
Khwaab Mein

Yaad Aati Hai Jab Teri
Saans Ruk Jaati Hai Meri
Roz Marti Hoon Aise Main
Khud Mein Hi

Those lyrics automatically came out from my mouth and my eyes become teary thinking about my family, I wipe those tears and was about to go when I collide with someone and lost my balance, I closed my eyes tightly because of fear but manik hold me in his arms not letting me to fall his hairs were wet water droplets were dripping from his hairs...

"You can't walk properly , I mean everytime how do you manage to fall?? Do you do it intentionally to fall in my arms?? " He asked me making me stand properly

"Huh I don't have eyes on my back I didn't knew that you were here" I replied him without making an eye contact with him because I don't want him to see my tears.....

"Btw why did you hide it from me?? " He asked me talking steps towards me and I look here and there on not getting what is he trying to say.....

"What do you mean by it?? " At last he kept his both hands on my either side blocking my way....

" Don't you know?? " He says huskily blowing some air on my face making me nervous....
I hold the strip of his vest on not able to take it anymore

" You sang really well, and no need to hide these tears from me ever because I want to replace it with your smile " Saying this he wipe my tears from his thumb

"Now get ready fast darling will reach here in half and hour " Saying this he peck my hairs.....

__________________________________________

Who is darling???

An edit for my regular reader
SanaSmartfairy
SadiaAfrin177
I hope you both will like it will post more edit in next part for my regular readers

An edit for my regular reader SanaSmartfairySadiaAfrin177I hope you both will like it will post more edit in next part for my regular readers

Durga bless you with all that you have wished for, on the auspicious festival of Dussehra. May you succeed in removing evil from your life.  On the joyous day of Dussehra, may Shri Rama and Maa Durga bless you with good health, wealth, peace, happiness and prosperity
Happy Vijaya Dashami.❤

#happy reading

#happy reading